What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chance For Hope Raffle - PS5 giveaway - Winner Judge Smails! 2nd prize Keurig K-Duo coffee machine from NV - Winner jb1020 (1 Viewer)

Hey brother!  I hope all is going well with you.   You want to be the raffle master again?
All good here. I can help on the raffle side, sure. I'll get entries coded by number in preparation for the draw. Will just need email addresses from you and @bigbottom to CC: the winning draw.

I am super excited to announce that the extremely generous @IC FBGCav has made a $250 donation to Chance for Hope and has asked that the money be used to give an additional $5 entry to each of the first 50 participants in the raffle. So enter now and get a bonus entry!  I will update the entry totals to add the additional entry for the folks who have entered thus far. Thank you Cav!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Worm said:
All good here. I can help on the raffle side, sure. I'll get entries coded by number in preparation for the draw. Will just need email addresses from you and @bigbottom to CC: the winning draw.
Thanks Worm!  Once the winner is determined, I can assist in making contact. 

Confirmed (+1 bonus entry for the first 50 entrants per Cav’s generous donation)

@encaitar - $100 - 21 entries

@Getzlaf15 - $100 - 21 entries

@Nipsey - $35 - 8 entries

@WDIK2 - $100 - 21 entries

@ProstheticRGK - $100 - 21 entries

@jhib - $50 - 11 entries

@Uruk-Hai - $50 - 11 entries

@Hawks64 - $150 - 31 entries

@Cjw_55106 - $40 - 9 entries

@madshot31 - $20 - 5 entries

@Nigel - $100 - 21 entries

@Drunken Cowboy - $100 - 21 entries

@Zasada - $100 - 21 entries

@CletiusMaximus - $100 - 21 entries

@Bob Sacamano - $100 - 21 entries

@CR69 - $25 - 6 entries

@joker - $20 - 5 entries 

@Nathan R. Jessep - $20 - 5 entries

@apalmer - $50 - 11 entries

@TobiasFunke - $100 - 21 entries 

@the rover - $100 - 21 entries 

@Judge Smails - $100 - 21 entries

@GAlmgren - $100 - 21 entries

@Worm - $50 - 11 entries

@AcerFC - $50 - 11 entries

@The Dreaded Marco - $100 - 21 entries

@brun - $100 - 21 entries

@Foosball God - $200 - 41 entries

@fatguyinalittlecoat - $50 - 11 entries

@The Noid - $20 - 5 entries

@AAABatteries - $100 - 21 entries

@Ned - $35 - 8 entries
Done GB.

Very happy to donate. 

I have started a google sheet with the entries here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sNZbxUgFXGinL3gYgXAr0NJ2T6zKjjtog6Pce72b3k/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone should be able to view that sheet. It lists each entrant along with their applicable numbers for the random drawing. After the entry list is finalized on 12/17 I will set up a random number drawing that will automatically draw at noon on 12/18. I will post a link/password here ahead of the drawing so that anyone can view/verify. 

Good luck and thanks to our GB Cav!

I have started a google sheet with the entries here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sNZbxUgFXGinL3gYgXAr0NJ2T6zKjjtog6Pce72b3k/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone should be able to view that sheet. It lists each entrant along with their applicable numbers for the random drawing. After the entry list is finalized on 12/17 I will set up a random number drawing that will automatically draw at noon on 12/18. I will post a link/password here ahead of the drawing so that anyone can view/verify. 

Good luck and thanks to our GB Cav!
Thank you for doing this!  There are a few more donations that have come in. I’ll just keep updating my post on the first page and you can update the Google doc periodically as you see fit. 

Pretty sure last time you did this, I came up with an iPad as a second place prize. Maybe we need to do something like that again. Acceppting suggestions.
2:20am. Sure, I was completely sober when I posted that and totally remember it. Why would you ask?

Any ideas here? Cav hit the item that's going to draw attention this year. Is there anything else that's going to get new people in here? I assume most of the people who want airpods have them. Nice bottle of wine? Recover their entry fee? COVID Vaccine? Bottle of booze? 100 shares of CYDY? Write an, "I want a divorce" song for biggie to sing to your S.O.? 

IMPORTANT NOTE:  The Foundation received two donations today that could possibly be raffle entries. However, I have not received a message here on FBGs in order to match the donation. If your name is not on the updated list in my post on page 1, please let me know ASAP. 

Thanks all!!!

IMPORTANT NOTE:  The Foundation received two donations today that could possibly be raffle entries. However, I have not received a message here on FBGs in order to match the donation. If your name is not on the updated list in my post on page 1, please let me know ASAP. 

Thanks all!!!
@soothsayer did 25.00, he PM'ed me.

Lomez said:
2:20am. Sure, I was completely sober when I posted that and totally remember it. Why would you ask?

Any ideas here? Cav hit the item that's going to draw attention this year. Is there anything else that's going to get new people in here? I assume most of the people who want airpods have them. Nice bottle of wine? Recover their entry fee? COVID Vaccine? Bottle of booze? 100 shares of CYDY? Write an, "I want a divorce" song for biggie to sing to your S.O.? 
Its hard to tell what draws attention.  But Vaccine is the front runner for this group of old farts I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread