What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Chicago at Green Bay -8 (44.5)** SNF Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Mike Tirico will get to sit in the booth tonight...how many times will he question a big hit or any hit initiated by a defender trying to impede the progress of a player on offense with the football in their hands?

Pettine gonna play Two Deep and Cover 3 tonight. Can’t let Trubinsky beat you!

For Gods sake I hope they have already called Patricia. 

Just sat down with a 20 piece wings and a Holiday Shiner. The packers already forced 3 safeties? I’ve missed a lot. 

"More Lambeau Leaps," said the sign held up by a woman in the non-crowd. Something plaintive about that. Let's get out of this mess soon, please.

Back to football: Robinson's fantasy value can only be helped by Trubisky. Trubisky looks for him. Foles looked...elsewhere. 

"More Lambeau Leaps," said the sign held up by a woman in the non-crowd. Something plaintive about that. Let's get out of this mess soon, please.
I get the need to limit attendance but I think the Pack were trying to show how arbitrary 500 is by spreading the fans out...in like 3 sections. 

Worst part is how confused Trubisky looked after the int. Buddy, you threw into straight up double coverage and it never looked liked anything else. Mooney never had a chance. Mitchy does not see the field. 

I don't at all understand why teams don't just bracket coverage on Adams and make Rodgers go elsewhere, for an entire game. 
What with all those other weapons, too. "I know! They're trotting out Equinameous St. Brown. Let's leave Adams alone..."

It is amazing how open he gets consistently 
I honestly wouldn't care if every other defender were singled up on Lazard, MVS, Tonyan, and whatever other schlebs that Green Bay continues to roll out, but if I were coach Adams would simply not be an option for Rodgers.  Green Bay simply can't be gameplanning him open this much. 

Users who are viewing this thread