• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are we sure about that?

Nobody watched that game

Me: ya know, Trubisky isn’t actually that bad.  Why did they give up on him? Trubisky: hold my beer

5 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Catch and a fumble if you believe Parker was able to catch the ball today in the Jets-Phins game

Nobody watched that game

• Like 2
  • Laughing 3
1 minute ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Really don’t understand why we play zone with Kevin King and Jaire Alexander at DB.

I hadn't noticed but according to all reports, that's a little weird.

Just now, rockaction said:

I hadn't noticed but according to all reports, that's a little weird.

Maybe it was just the one play (I’m only half paying attention while Chicago has the ball), but King let ARob go and cut freely to the middle of the field.  It appeared he was playing zone.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, rockaction said:

"More Lambeau Leaps," said the sign held up by a woman in the non-crowd. Something plaintive about that. Let's get out of this mess soon, please.

I get the need to limit attendance but I think the Pack were trying to show how arbitrary 500 is by spreading the fans out...in like 3 sections. 

Just now, Alex P Keaton said:

At least he only threw into double coverage.  Phil Rivers consistently threw into triple coverage today.

That was a far different Colts team today.  Covid and all had them in a mess today.

1 minute ago, SayWhat? said:

I don't at all understand why teams don't just bracket coverage on Adams and make Rodgers go elsewhere, for an entire game. 

What with all those other weapons, too. "I know! They're trotting out Equinameous St. Brown. Let's leave Adams alone..."

Just now, Long Ball Larry said:

It is amazing how open he gets consistently 

I honestly wouldn't care if every other defender were singled up on Lazard, MVS, Tonyan, and whatever other schlebs that Green Bay continues to roll out, but if I were coach Adams would simply not be an option for Rodgers.  Green Bay simply can't be gameplanning him open this much.