Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

**Chicago at Green Bay -8 (44.5)** SNF Game Thread

Just now, ChiefD said:

With as nice as the Packers natural grass field looks at the end of November, there is no excuse for the rest of the NFL teams whose fields look like crap.

I’m looking at you Tennessee.

Packers field crew does an excellent hob.  Also have not had a lot of home action or crap weather on it.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are we sure about that?

Nobody watched that game

Me: ya know, Trubisky isn’t actually that bad.  Why did they give up on him? Trubisky: hold my beer

Just now, SayWhat? said:

Here comes the patented cheap Rodgers play action TD on 1st and goal from the 1 or 2.

Jones has had a lot of goal line touches the past two years now. No need for coal in Rodgers's stocking there. He's been very giving. That was more like the four or five, too.   

Just now, Ministry of Pain said:

Tonyan looked like he was meant to be the first or second option before Rodgers had to bail and find Lazard in the end zone for a TD

For sure.

• Like 1
Just now, Pip's Invitation said:

No reason for anyone without a fantasy or gambling stake to keep watching. 

How about if there's both? Wheehoooo.

I kid. I don't gamble. I just do fantasy.

• Laughing 1
4 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Jones has had a lot of goal line touches the past two years now. No need for coal in Rodgers's stocking there. He's been very giving. That was more like the four or five, too.   

It was from the 2 yard line.  And I would venture to guess that Rodgers has the most 1-2 yard TD passes in NFL history, unless Favre holds that record.  It's been in GB's DNA for the past 30 years. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Every year there are bad teams. Someone has to pick #1 after all.

But good heavens, it seems like half the league is god awful this year.

The reduction in/lack of spring/summer prep due to COVID made most of the bad teams worse. 

1 minute ago, Pip's Invitation said:

The reduction in/lack of spring/summer prep due to COVID made most of the bad teams worse. 

I can see that as an excuse early in the season. But we're in week 12 now and these teams just aren't playing basic football.

There is a severe lack of influx of new coaching blood in the NFL. Guys are just recycled job after job - and they're not good at any of them.

Edited by Andy Dufresne
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, KingPrawn said:

As sure as the sun rises every morning Trubisky is gonna trubisky. Even 2020 ain't gonna change that.

With a loss, the Bears will move to around pick 13/14, which should be enough to get one of Lance or Trask. 

I know people think that those plays to Patterson are wasted, but that particular run was a good run.

If he didn't just hesitate ever-so-slightly into the hole, he'd be effective.

As a GM, the second that Trubisky steps out of bounds for a 3 yard loss when he could've flipped the ball 3 feet for an incompletion with no loss on the play, is the moment in time when I walk down to the field, ask him for his jersey, and show him the door.  Positively inexcusable to be that clueless this far along into your career.  It's really not rocket science, and when you can't grasp something that simple, you can't play QB for a professional football team.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1
7 minutes ago, SayWhat? said:

As a GM, the second that Trubisky steps out of bounds for a 3 yard loss when he could've flipped the ball 3 feet for an incompletion with no loss on the play, is the moment in time when I walk down to the field, ask him for his jersey, and show him the door.  Positively inexcusable to be that clueless this far along into your career.  It's really not rocket science, and when you can't grasp something that simple, you can't play QB for a professional football team.

Couldn’t wrap my head around turning a 3rd & 4 into a 3rd & 7 for no reason

14 minutes ago, SayWhat? said:

So he's not that accurate and he's clueless as a QB?

Edited by SoBeDad