• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are we sure about that?

Nobody watched that game

Me: ya know, Trubisky isn’t actually that bad.  Why did they give up on him? Trubisky: hold my beer

44 minutes ago, SayWhat? said:

Is Jimmy Graham playing tonight, or has he been completely usurped by Kmet?

I've seen him on the field a handful of times. It's been even less than last game. Seems like the new play-caller wants to see what he has with Kmet.

Just now, Andy Dufresne said:

Clean, legal hit but....dayum.

That makes me actually more nervous sometimes when it's not a head injury and a guy goes down like that. Sounds stupid, I know, but I start worrying about organs then. 

• Like 1

Fuller needs to settle the heck down.

I had Equanimeous on my dynasty team this year and parted ways with him. I'm reasonably happy with that decision, but my WR corps looks so shaky right now.

What will the Packers do with J Williams? He's an average runner, good receiver, and seems to be a good blocker in the games I've seen. He made a nice block to protect Rodgers on the play Lazard got injured. He's not dynamic enough to get a big contract elsewhere.

15 minutes ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Bad throw by Rodgers.  Can’t do that to your WR.

Guessing he didn't see the corner peel off the other WR.  Danger of a dee cross that gets that close to the sidelines where a corner may be.  

1 minute ago, SoBeDad said:

What will the Packers do with J Williams? He's an average runner, good receiver, and seems to be a good blocker in the games I've seen. He made a nice block to protect Rodgers on the play Lazard got injured. He's not dynamic enough to get a big contract elsewhere.

whatever it is, it will have to do with F'n over Aaron Jones' and dumb fantasy players who think he is worth playing :hot:

2 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

Depends what Jones wants.  My guess has been Jones wants more than they will pay and they keep Williams on a more friendly contract (Ekeler type deal).  And move forward with he and Dillon.

1 minute ago, KingPrawn said:

Hope jones, adams and rodgers owners got enough. I think we see them on the bench for the rest of the night

Jones has 8 F'n points. Packers have 41, and Jones has friggin 8 points for me :kicksrock:

ETA: apologize for clogging thread, but tilting hard here. Might break something

1 minute ago, modogg said:

Jones has 8 F'n points. Packers have 41, and Jones has friggin 8 points for me :kicksrock:

ETA: apologize for clogging thread, but tilting hard here. Might break something

These threads have gotten hit with harder tilts. S'okay.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, modogg said:

Looks like there's still hope

• Like 1