• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Richard Rodgers: MNF Hail Mary Extraordinaire 

Eagles get all the calls

Here comes Berman...oh look, Wentz isnt the worst thing on TV.

a potential long night for quite the passionate fanbase on the board. let's keep it clean fellas. :scared::P:football:

as if the odds weren't stacked against us already, philly winning would mean 3 NFCE teams win this week. last time that happened was week 15 last year and that was the only time in 2019 season NFCE had more than 2 wins in a week.

Here's a trivia while we wait, when was the last time all four NFCE teams won in the same week? i'm looking at a random collection of personal collection of fantasy football data over the years so hopefully i have this right.

12 minutes ago, Pigskin Fanatic said:

a potential long night for quite the passionate fanbase on the board. let's keep it clean fellas. :scared::P:football:

as if the odds weren't stacked against us already, philly winning would mean 3 NFCE teams win this week. last time that happened was week 15 last year and that was the only time in 2019 season NFCE had more than 2 wins in a week.

Here's a trivia while we wait, when was the last time all four NFCE teams won in the same week? i'm looking at a random collection of personal collection of fantasy football data over the years so hopefully i have this right.

1990?

• Laughing 1
15 minutes ago, Pigskin Fanatic said:

I mean it can't be this week. I dunno. 2007?

That opening series was awful. a drop and 2 uncatchable balls. And the drop was questionable. None of the throws were under duress in the slightest - Wentz has the yips. 

Why the Eagles didn't come out running is simply mind-boggling. 

• Like 2
Just now, Hot Sauce Guy said:

That opening series was awful. a drop and 2 uncatchable balls. And the drop was questionable. None of the throws were under duress in the slightest - Wentz has the yips. 

Coaches suck

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Coaches are too smart. They'll be expecting the run.

• Thinking 1