What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs. Eagles - MNF Game Thread (2 Viewers)

Eagles have never beaten Russell Wilson. Eagles haven't even beaten the Seahawks team since 2008.

It's gonna be a high scoring ugly game. 

38-26 Seahawks

a potential long night for quite the passionate fanbase on the board. let's keep it clean fellas. :scared: :P :football:

as if the odds weren't stacked against us already, philly winning would mean 3 NFCE teams win this week. last time that happened was week 15 last year and that was the only time in 2019 season NFCE had more than 2 wins in a week.

Here's a trivia while we wait, when was the last time all four NFCE teams won in the same week? i'm looking at a random collection of personal collection of fantasy football data over the years so hopefully i have this right.

a potential long night for quite the passionate fanbase on the board. let's keep it clean fellas. :scared: :P :football:

as if the odds weren't stacked against us already, philly winning would mean 3 NFCE teams win this week. last time that happened was week 15 last year and that was the only time in 2019 season NFCE had more than 2 wins in a week.

Here's a trivia while we wait, when was the last time all four NFCE teams won in the same week? i'm looking at a random collection of personal collection of fantasy football data over the years so hopefully i have this right.
1990?

I mean it can't be this week. I dunno. 2007?

TIME TO BALL TONIGHT!!!!

Down 1.12, got Metcalf and Goedert to my opponents' Claypool.

Last edited by a moderator:
That opening series was awful. a drop and 2 uncatchable balls. And the drop was questionable. None of the throws were under duress in the slightest - Wentz has the yips. 

Why the Eagles didn't come out running is simply mind-boggling. 

That opening series was awful. a drop and 2 uncatchable balls. And the drop was questionable. None of the throws were under duress in the slightest - Wentz has the yips. 

Why the Eagles didn't come out running is simply mind-boggling. 
Coaches are too smart. They'll be expecting the run.

Users who are viewing this thread