What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs. Eagles - MNF Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Greetings Igglz fans, Seahawks too but I mentioned I signed up for the Wentz Express as my QB2 and am tired of flipping Goff, Carr, the reality is Rodgers has been the best insurance policy but you want to see anyone on your roster perform well and at least give you an option...

I've never seen a drive where I wanted to eject and cut the QB if it were allowable in my league, at least 3x during that last drive and yet it ended with a Wentz TD pass and I just don't know what to say. 🤷‍♂️  Hooray? 

Last edited by a moderator:
After football I think Russ will become a life coach. I have never seen any sports figure so ra ra in my life. 

Edited to say, I am not saying that in a negative way, nothing wrong with trying to ra ra your teammates up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings Igglz fans, Seahawks too but I mentioned I signed up for the Wentz Express as my QB2 and am tired of flipping Goff, Carr, the reality is Rodgers has been the best insurance policy but you want to see anyone on your roster perform well and at least give you an option...

I've never seen a drive where I wanted to eject and cut the QB if it were allowable in my league, at least 3x during that last drive and yet it ended with a Wentz TD pass and I just don't know what to say. 🤷‍♂️  Hooray? 
pretty sure that is how it feels every eagles drive

Lol

I like Seattle -17 in the second half 
Don't be shocked if that doesn't go that way. I might like Philly +17, did you see that last drive? How did Philly score a TD? I saw a hike and a ball flying 15 yards in the wrong direction and a terrible non call of an intentional grounding, bobbled balls, just a wretched drive and still the Eagles scored. 

TE has been a mess for me all year.  This may be my highest point from a TE in weeks.  Lots of 3.5 point days 
Took Ertz who did nothing and was chasing points. Got rid of Gronk early who may have helped in a few weeks picked up Tonyan and then had Austin Cooper. Tonyan had the most PTS by far last night for me this Season 

After football I think Russ will become a life coach. I have never seen any sports figure so ra ra in my life. 

Edited to say, I am not saying that in a negative way, nothing wrong with trying to ra ra your teammates up. 
I can see him going into Ministry work honestly 

i wish i knew the national media was hyping Metcalf vs Slay, would have not bet those Metcalf unders. Of course calling him out like that would have Seattle blow him up

Steve Levy really doesn't like Philly...he couldn't stop repeating how they passed on DK Metcalf and has been there to point out so many horrible stats on them including things like Philly has run 14 plays and Seattle has 15 First Downs, etc...he's been ready to unleash all night. I like Levy and so I don't really care but if I were a Philly fan I might be a little hurt tonight. 

c'mon man, you can't blame all of Wentz's issues on the OL? i guess this guy hasn't watched Wentz all season

Steve Levy really doesn't like Philly...he couldn't stop repeating how they passed on DK Metcalf and has been there to point out so many horrible stats on them including things like Philly has run 14 plays and Seattle has 15 First Downs, etc...he's been ready to unleash all night. I like Levy and so I don't really care but if I were a Philly fan I might be a little hurt tonight. 
I don’t blame him 

i wish i knew the national media was hyping Metcalf vs Slay, would have not bet those Metcalf unders. Of course calling him out like that would have Seattle blow him up
Metcalf answered someones IG Poll if the Eagles should bench Wentz with an Absolutely. Forget who the account belonged too but people noticed it earlier in the week and thats when everything started 

We deserve it but we've gotten the DK stuff for a year now. Joe and Troy did it during the playoff game as well. 

First half passing yards:

Wentz- 30

Hurts- 6

6 yards ain’t gonna get it done, gotta go with the hot hand. Wentz time

Users who are viewing this thread