What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs. Eagles - MNF Game Thread (1 Viewer)

I'll be very interested in seeing the target share numbers after the game from Nathan Jahnke. At least it looked like Pederson adjusted after the half; more RB screens and short passes and no more dumb "let's run our WRs deeper than our line can protect" stuff. Also really working TEs shorter, I'd like to see more attempts to get Reagor the ball via WR screens or motion runs.

not blaming Wentz on it. Might be more of blaming Doug or something, defense getting to Wentz in that amount of time is troubling as well. 
Our Line is like Swiss cheese it's amazing how bad it is with out Brooks and Lane out there. 

seems like every other play there is a defender clean to Wentz. it's extra bad tonight.
If I'm an offensive lineman I'd be upset anytime I allowed my QB to get hit that clean. It's your one job and if you can't protect your franchise QB you are gonna be out of a job quick. Just ask whats his face who decided to fix his gloves while Carson was running for his life in the Ravens game 

Kind of looked like he didn't have control fully. He made a Football move but it looked like the ball was coming out. It's close but I expect the ruling on the field to stand here. 

... are they? He's beating Slay like every time and he has a 4 inch height advantage.
10 targtes to Metcalf, closest to him has 2. I am not denying he is winning the battles, just going aginst Metcalf in fantasy and bet unders on him and watching Pete Carroll do his usual thing

10 targtes to Metcalf, closest to him has 2. I am not denying he is winning the battles, just going aginst Metcalf in fantasy and bet unders on him and watching Pete Carroll do his usual thing
I'd rather Pete have his ego tonight. Going against Chris Carson up 20 with him having Boswell and Ebron left. Still kind of hoping they keeping moving that game for a win for me. 

Seattle scared to go for it after getting stuffed on fourth down twice in the first quarter 
Was hoping Petey didn't lose his ego and kept going for it. Elliot missed XP might help them in the end but I like when Coaches with better teams get too full of themselves and find a way to coach the team into a loss of a very winnable game. Especially when its this clown 

Users who are viewing this thread