• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Richard Rodgers: MNF Hail Mary Extraordinaire 

Eagles get all the calls

Here comes Berman...oh look, Wentz isnt the worst thing on TV.

Just now, modogg said:

not blaming Wentz on it. Might be more of blaming Doug or something, defense getting to Wentz in that amount of time is troubling as well. 

Agreed.  It’s been a problem all year.  Carson’s struggles notwithstanding 

• Like 2

I'll be very interested in seeing the target share numbers after the game from Nathan Jahnke. At least it looked like Pederson adjusted after the half; more RB screens and short passes and no more dumb "let's run our WRs deeper than our line can protect" stuff. Also really working TEs shorter, I'd like to see more attempts to get Reagor the ball via WR screens or motion runs.

Just now, modogg said:

not blaming Wentz on it. Might be more of blaming Doug or something, defense getting to Wentz in that amount of time is troubling as well. 

Our Line is like Swiss cheese it's amazing how bad it is with out Brooks and Lane out there. 

1 minute ago, Pigskin Fanatic said:

seems like every other play there is a defender clean to Wentz. it's extra bad tonight.

If I'm an offensive lineman I'd be upset anytime I allowed my QB to get hit that clean. It's your one job and if you can't protect your franchise QB you are gonna be out of a job quick. Just ask whats his face who decided to fix his gloves while Carson was running for his life in the Ravens game 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Insein said:

The patented Schwartz 10 yard man coverage.

Makes me want to throw something at my TV routinely. We've lost winnable games at the end because of that nonsense. 

Kind of looked like he didn't have control fully. He made a Football move but it looked like the ball was coming out. It's close but I expect the ruling on the field to stand here. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Frankman said:

Er he was tackled down wasn't he?

Yep.

think you might be right, but i can't blame Doug for throwing the flag to at least have them look at it again. Kind of sucks they will lose it, but with 20 seconds to make the call i can't blame him there

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Insein said:

Wasn't a catch

More so thinking definitely not a catch then Catch/fumble though. Didn't look like he ever had completed control. 

1 minute ago, The Frankman said:

... are they? He's beating Slay like every time and he has a 4 inch height advantage.

10 targtes to Metcalf, closest to him has 2. I am not denying he is winning the battles, just going aginst Metcalf in fantasy and bet unders on him and watching Pete Carroll do his usual thing

Just now, modogg said:

10 targtes to Metcalf, closest to him has 2. I am not denying he is winning the battles, just going aginst Metcalf in fantasy and bet unders on him and watching Pete Carroll do his usual thing

I'd rather Pete have his ego tonight. Going against Chris Carson up 20 with him having Boswell and Ebron left. Still kind of hoping they keeping moving that game for a win for me. 

• Like 1