• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Richard Rodgers: MNF Hail Mary Extraordinaire 

Eagles get all the calls

Here comes Berman...oh look, Wentz isnt the worst thing on TV.

Just now, G-King said:

Metcalf exposing the over rated Slay. He wasn’t near as good as he was made out to be when Philly signed him.

He’s being abused tonight, but can’t fault him in that last play. That was pretty tight coverage. Great throw and catch. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Man In The Box said:

He’s being abused tonight, but can’t fault him in that last play. That was pretty tight coverage. Great throw and catch. 

But he falls down on the gimme TD to Metcalf if he just catches it.

2 minutes ago, G-King said:

Metcalf exposing the over rated Slay. He wasn’t near as good as he was made out to be when Philly signed him.

not sure why people say he is over-rated. i don't watch ESPN or other national sports much more, do they talk him up a bunch? he covers the #1 WR almost every week and he does a good job. Forcing Metcalf 14 targets tonight certainly helps, and Metcalf would likely abuse almost every CB out there except for maybe 1 or 2

• Like 1
Just now, Hot Sauce Guy said:

How's DK make the impossible catch but not the uncontested one?

Even after he OPId on the play 

• Like 1
Just now, modogg said:

not sure why people say he is over-rated. i don't watch ESPN or other national sports much more, do they talk him up a bunch? he covers the #1 WR almost every week and he does a good job. Forcing Metcalf 14 targets tonight certainly helps, and Metcalf would likely abuse almost every CB out there except for maybe 1 or 2

If anything he's underrated. I hardly hear about him when they discuss the Eagles. Only corner I hear about is Ramsey this and that every week. I've heard the Giants guy mentioned and Gilmore but hardly ever hear Slay being talked up. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CR69 said:

I bet they only didn’t call OPI because he dropped it

Like in soccer where the ref doesn't give the offsides unless the offending player plays the ball type thing 

• Thinking 1
1 minute ago, G-King said:

But he falls down on the gimme TD to Metcalf if he just catches it.

Could have been offensive pass interference on that one. Metcalf getting this many targets would probably make any CB look bad, but I agree he’s having a rough night. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:
5 minutes ago, BoerumHill said:

Slay getting abused 

I wouldn't say that. Metcalf is making catches nobody could defend, Slay has been in position. 

Oh OK

had given up 35 catches on 48 targets coming in, he’s not the shutdown he was in the D

10/13 tonight (def could have used S help on a few)

DK is problem for anyone though 

The ball barely cleared the crossbar before Levy announced it was a "2 Score Game" with great delight. Think he bet Seattle hard tonight, just my take as a casual observer. 

He has been quick to praise Seattle and question everything Philly does tonight. The thing is Philly doesn't need any help, the plays speak for themselves without a lot of salt n pepper, maybe Riddick has rubbed off on him. 

Again I am a Levy fan, even in this display tonight, he's enjoyable but it sounds obvious to me. 

Edited by Ministry of Pain
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bigboy10182000 said:

And now it’s a 2 score game and 4 down territory the remainder of the game. Doug is beyond redemption 

Doug:  "yup need 2, and with limited time and time outs. Let's keep Sanders on the bench and not utilize fastest guy out there in Raegor"

1 minute ago, BoerumHill said:

Oh OK

had given up 35 catches on 48 targets coming in, he’s not the shutdown he was in the D

10/13 tonight (def could have used S help on a few)

DK is problem for anyone though 

I don't root for Philly although I enjoy their fan base, I just notice the coverage has been pretty good tonight, these haven't been Metcalf ripping the roof off for 80 yds on a fly pattern with nobody within 10 yds behind him, tight coverage, incredible strength on his part is how I would describe a few of them. 

Just now, Pigskin Fanatic said:

shaq can't understand how he's been mugging guys all day and THAT gets called. go figure.

He's lucky he hasn't been called for like 4 already 

• Like 1
Just now, modogg said:

why is Alshon Jeffrey in the game and not Jaelon Raegor?

Maybe Lurie told them to play him since they are paying him a few too many pennies 

Just now, The Frankman said:

Now he overthrew Godert for the possible TD.

i remember his game 2 weeks ago. Overthrew every reciever in the 1st half by throwing the ball 5-6 feet over everyone's head. I have no idea what is up with this guy