What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs. Eagles - MNF Game Thread (2 Viewers)

Ruseell needed to not heroball here. FG might end it.

LOL DK drops the easy TD, he didn't need to jump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Metcalf exposing the over rated Slay. He wasn’t near as good as he was made out to be when Philly signed him.
not sure why people say he is over-rated. i don't watch ESPN or other national sports much more, do they talk him up a bunch? he covers the #1 WR almost every week and he does a good job. Forcing Metcalf 14 targets tonight certainly helps, and Metcalf would likely abuse almost every CB out there except for maybe 1 or 2

not sure why people say he is over-rated. i don't watch ESPN or other national sports much more, do they talk him up a bunch? he covers the #1 WR almost every week and he does a good job. Forcing Metcalf 14 targets tonight certainly helps, and Metcalf would likely abuse almost every CB out there except for maybe 1 or 2
If anything he's underrated. I hardly hear about him when they discuss the Eagles. Only corner I hear about is Ramsey this and that every week. I've heard the Giants guy mentioned and Gilmore but hardly ever hear Slay being talked up. 

The ball barely cleared the crossbar before Levy announced it was a "2 Score Game" with great delight. Think he bet Seattle hard tonight, just my take as a casual observer. 

He has been quick to praise Seattle and question everything Philly does tonight. The thing is Philly doesn't need any help, the plays speak for themselves without a lot of salt n pepper, maybe Riddick has rubbed off on him. 

Again I am a Levy fan, even in this display tonight, he's enjoyable but it sounds obvious to me. 

Dunno why Griffin grabbed there, he didn't need to.

ANOTHER underthrown ball by Wentz lol. That's a missed TD, just got lucky it was PI.

Oh OK

had given up 35 catches on 48 targets coming in, he’s not the shutdown he was in the D

10/13 tonight (def could have used S help on a few)

DK is problem for anyone though 
I don't root for Philly although I enjoy their fan base, I just notice the coverage has been pretty good tonight, these haven't been Metcalf ripping the roof off for 80 yds on a fly pattern with nobody within 10 yds behind him, tight coverage, incredible strength on his part is how I would describe a few of them. 

So... the O is just chuck to the endzone and hope for PI now? WTF is Doug and Wentz doing? Keep working short and run the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread