What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs. Eagles - MNF Game Thread (2 Viewers)

Wentz really is bad right now. 
At one time you would get massacred if you suggested that Dak was a better QB than Wentz.  Please..... Wentz has had one good year,  and a few injury “incompletes”. Time for him to go enjoy life away from football because he seems like a really good dude. He won’t survive the Philly hate now.

Not sure how the defense is still playing so hard with this deflating offense and play calling. good for them

Did Dallas really have to take that big of a hit at the end of the play? Some NFL players figure out how to gain yards and then get down without too much contact and other guys are hard headed and seek contact even after a slew of injuries that keep them off the field and others around them at the same position...I don't understand. 

Did Dallas really have to take that big of a hit at the end of the play? Some NFL players figure out how to gain yards and then get down without too much contact and other guys are hard headed and seek contact even after a slew of injuries that keep them off the field and others around them at the same position...I don't understand. 
Kelce and Kittle do this constantly. Gronk has been known for it too. Sometimes I like it and then other times you just wonder what are they thinking? 

Users who are viewing this thread