Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Seahawks vs. Eagles - MNF Game Thread

4 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

I heard how great Reagor had separation in college and just never saw it. Still haven't this season. 

And then there goes the INT finally and this game is over 

It's one of the reasons I like to quote the announcers during the game...sometimes pretty darn comical what flies from their mouth but it also can tell a story or a snapshot better than most of us. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Richard Rodgers: MNF Hail Mary Extraordinaire 

Eagles get all the calls

Here comes Berman...oh look, Wentz isnt the worst thing on TV.

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Speaking of bad coaching, how is it possible that Hyde has out-carried Carson 11-7?

As someone going against Carson I'm totally cool with this 

• Laughing 1
3 minutes ago, TLEF316 said:

Wentz really is bad right now. 

At one time you would get massacred if you suggested that Dak was a better QB than Wentz.  Please..... Wentz has had one good year,  and a few injury “incompletes”. Time for him to go enjoy life away from football because he seems like a really good dude. He won’t survive the Philly hate now.

Just now, The Frankman said:

Seattle just running out the clock at this point. No attempt to get in FG range.

The strategy is just not to turn the ball over because there's no way in hell the PHI offense is getting 2 scores. 

• Like 1
Just now, yoman said:

I doesn't matter who the QB is if you don't fix the O line. 

Like I said I'd fear for Hurts safety as a human with this Oline. You'd be David Carring him right now 

1 minute ago, Man In The Box said:

Yep. All the more reason that passing on the FG is inexcusable. 

They have been but how much of that was Pete Carrol's ego getting in the way and giving the Eagles D some confidence 

1 minute ago, modogg said:

the OL has been beat to shreds. I can't even remember who is in there but most are 3rd stringers. and F'ing JP

Jason Kelce and I honestly think with these bad snaps he's playing with a hurt shoulder or something. 

Did Dallas really have to take that big of a hit at the end of the play? Some NFL players figure out how to gain yards and then get down without too much contact and other guys are hard headed and seek contact even after a slew of injuries that keep them off the field and others around them at the same position...I don't understand. 

Just now, Insein said:

To be fair that's probably jeffrey being too slow

I'm shocked he isn't using a walker to get on the field. Just give him a little scooter he's probably go faster at this point 

Just now, Pip's Invitation said:

The other wrinkle in all of this is that our kicker stinks all of the sudden. 

Yup I thought of that after my post.  Still think it gives the best chance to win.  Although Doug wasting that timeout on the ludicrous challenge probably puts an end to things (barring a successful onside)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Did Dallas really have to take that big of a hit at the end of the play? Some NFL players figure out how to gain yards and then get down without too much contact and other guys are hard headed and seek contact even after a slew of injuries that keep them off the field and others around them at the same position...I don't understand. 

Kelce and Kittle do this constantly. Gronk has been known for it too. Sometimes I like it and then other times you just wonder what are they thinking? 

1 minute ago, The Claymaker said:

But why is Jeffrey in the game and going deep he sucks and he may be the slowest wr in the nfl. 

Lurie probably told Doug to play him.