• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Richard Rodgers: MNF Hail Mary Extraordinaire 

Eagles get all the calls

Here comes Berman...oh look, Wentz isnt the worst thing on TV.

Just now, DJackson10 said:

Kelce and Kittle do this constantly. Gronk has been known for it too. Sometimes I like it and then other times you just wonder what are they thinking? 

You saw Dallas limping when he got up and I'm sure it will hurt like hell tomorrow and most of us would think we had a real ankle sprain, it just wears them down and the next route they can't push off and get separation or they can't stretch to get one of Wentz off target passes and it all adds up but it's not smart football. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bigboy10182000 said:

Louis Riddick is absolutely on the money. All truth. 

Sometimes he's right when he's bashing the team. It's just been more lately he's been right though 

Just now, The Frankman said:

Louis Riddick cutting a promo on the Iggles right now, and he's not wrong.

He and Griese are doing a number on the Philly QB position and Griese is going thru all the "passion" with Wentz and pumping him up. Levy is softball throwing them open ended questions meant to take some shots at the Philly organization. 

All of it pretty true. 

6 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

They have been but how much of that was Pete Carrol's ego getting in the way and giving the Eagles D some confidence 

I’m not going to attempt to get into the psychology of it. Philly D played well tonight from where I’m sitting. They are just completely lost on offense. 

• Like 2
Just now, Man In The Box said:

I’m not going to attempt to get into the psychology of it. Philly D played well tonight from where I’m sitting. They are just completely lost on offense. 

The D has been pretty bad for most of the year, but not tonight. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Carroll said he was close last week. He's looked better than Hyde all night. Makes no sense. 

I’m fine with usage. Granted, I’m also up 78, but I look at it like PS usage at this point. Let Hyde take the beating tonight, need CC to go off in the playoffs, not now.

Carson had 17 20-touch games in 33 G coming into the year, 1/7 in 2020. But he’s been efficient and a solid RB2 in PPR when healthy.

NCAYFT

99% chance of clinching a 4th seed spot tonight after starting out 2-4. Other guy has Diontae left. Think I’m good.

Edited by BoerumHill
  • Like 1
Just now, modogg said:

post game conference should be fun at least. I think Doug gets torn an absolute new one for his not kicking that FG and making this a 1 score game

I want to go to bed but I think I'll stay up for this one.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
1 minute ago, Bigboy10182000 said:

He’s 100% on the money here. 

Yeah wasn't saying he's wrong. More so when he usually bashes it's not just. It's just more feel bad for me because my former employer pink slipped me all those years ago. Even during their successful yrs this guy couldn't come up with a positive comment for the team. Always some excuse why they weren't as good as their record or success. 

2 minutes ago, modogg said:

post game conference should be fun at least. I think Doug gets torn an absolute new one for his not kicking that FG and making this a 1 score game

Who has the balls for any of that though? Too many reporters these days have zero balls. 

Game goes to the 2 minute warning and ESPN shows the virtual fans.  Half are Eagles cheerleaders.  One is clearly texting on her phone while another is doing her best Patty Hearst impression.  Seems about right for tonight's performance.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, TwinTurbo said:

Portnoy is right. Carson Wentz stinks. 

Are we talking about the guy from Barstool who threatened to fire his employees if they unionized and has a whole bunch of harassment charges from women who called the place a toxic work environment guy? 

3 minutes ago, yoman said:

They are usually fools gold even when they have great matchups. They did have a decent game against the Bears but they usually disappoint. 

Yeah I think I took them for the Jacksonville game and they disappointed 

1 minute ago, Pip's Invitation said:

Crazy to think that Alex Smith or Colt McCoy might start a home playoff game. 

Alex Smith is decent.  I didn't know Colt McCoy was even in the league.

Just now, yoman said:

In Philly? Really?

The local Philly media is actually pretty lame. They're good at writing cranky columns and being snarky on social media, but they rarely ask tough questions or break real news. 

• Like 1
Just now, Pip's Invitation said:

The local Philly media is actually pretty lame. They're good at writing cranky columns and being snarky on social media, but they rarely ask tough questions or break real news. 

:popcorn: will find out tonight. my guess is they don't ask him softball questions

2 minutes ago, modogg said:

ehh, some do. Beau Wulf and Zach B from the athletic got the balls to call him. Few others do too

Depends really who it is but a lot of reporters don't