What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs. Eagles - MNF Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Kelce and Kittle do this constantly. Gronk has been known for it too. Sometimes I like it and then other times you just wonder what are they thinking? 
You saw Dallas limping when he got up and I'm sure it will hurt like hell tomorrow and most of us would think we had a real ankle sprain, it just wears them down and the next route they can't push off and get separation or they can't stretch to get one of Wentz off target passes and it all adds up but it's not smart football. 

Louis Riddick cutting a promo on the Iggles right now, and he's not wrong.
He and Griese are doing a number on the Philly QB position and Griese is going thru all the "passion" with Wentz and pumping him up. Levy is softball throwing them open ended questions meant to take some shots at the Philly organization. 

All of it pretty true. 

Carroll said he was close last week. He's looked better than Hyde all night. Makes no sense. 
I’m fine with usage. Granted, I’m also up 78, but I look at it like PS usage at this point. Let Hyde take the beating tonight, need CC to go off in the playoffs, not now.

Carson had 17 20-touch games in 33 G coming into the year, 1/7 in 2020. But he’s been efficient and a solid RB2 in PPR when healthy.

NCAYFT

99% chance of clinching a 4th seed spot tonight after starting out 2-4. Other guy has Diontae left. Think I’m good.

Last edited by a moderator:
He’s 100% on the money here. 
Yeah wasn't saying he's wrong. More so when he usually bashes it's not just. It's just more feel bad for me because my former employer pink slipped me all those years ago. Even during their successful yrs this guy couldn't come up with a positive comment for the team. Always some excuse why they weren't as good as their record or success. 

post game conference should be fun at least. I think Doug gets torn an absolute new one for his not kicking that FG and making this a 1 score game
Who has the balls for any of that though? Too many reporters these days have zero balls. 

Game goes to the 2 minute warning and ESPN shows the virtual fans.  Half are Eagles cheerleaders.  One is clearly texting on her phone while another is doing her best Patty Hearst impression.  Seems about right for tonight's performance.

With Metcalf and Goedert going off looks like I'll be up 30.08 with my opponent only having Chase Claypool left. I win and I somehow clinch a playoff spot in a lost year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Portnoy is right. Carson Wentz stinks. 
Are we talking about the guy from Barstool who threatened to fire his employees if they unionized and has a whole bunch of harassment charges from women who called the place a toxic work environment guy? 

Users who are viewing this thread