What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs. Eagles - MNF Game Thread (3 Viewers)

Richard Rodgers TD on a Hail Mary!!!!!! Where have I seen that before? 

Hey we can still tie this thing guys!!!!!!!

was just gonna say this.
That was Thursday Night game. I remember because I had Aaron Rodgers in fantasy and we just got a new department manager who had scheduled me to work as a checker that night. I normally didn't work Thursdays as I kept an open weekday available for DR's appointments and other stuff that someone suggested to me doing yrs prior. Just got home in time to see that play and that play alone for that game. 

Pigskin Fanatic said:
Here's a trivia while we wait, when was the last time all four NFCE teams won in the same week? i'm looking at a random collection of personal collection of fantasy football data over the years so hopefully i have this right.
the last time the NFCE had 4 wins in the same weekend was 2016 w10. I dunno when before 2015 this happened because i only have stats back to 2015. in 2017 w6 3 teams won and Dallas was on bye, so no loss that week too.

so NFCE was not terrible not too long ago.

kudos to the defense. I give them a B for not putting more coverage on DK, but take his stats out of the game (which i know is a dumb thing to say), but Eagles defense did nice job shutting Seattle down, particularly the run
i think more or less the plan worked. i mean, let DK have his and stop everyone else? for a half competent team with a defense that played like ours tonight, this is an easy win.

the last time the NFCE had 4 wins in the same weekend was 2016 w10. I dunno when before 2015 this happened because i only have stats back to 2015. in 2017 w6 3 teams won and Dallas was on bye, so no loss that week too.

so NFCE was not terrible not too long ago.
In my 32 yrs of being alive I don't remember this division ever being this much of a dumpster fire. It was usually the NFC West or AFC West outside of SF/Oak/Den back in the 90s. 

I know that Hurts would not have put up 17 points tonight.
maybe, to be hoenst who knows. I do think watching the team, the recievers and offense do not seem to be playing too motivated to play with Wentz. Kind of like when Foles took over. 

I think 2 good examples are with Fulgham and Sanders. get them more involved in your game plan and more actively involved in the game, and you have them playing better/harder

I thought they were really bad in 2019 but 2020 NFC East is like "hold my beer".  At least last year, the Eagles finished strong and ended up with a winning record.
Yeah I just remember the Division be avg at times but at least competitive outside of The Football Team (Can we get a name for this team next year thats shorter?) no one was absolutely terrible 

lol, 1st question of the post-game conference was "Doug, what were you thinking with going for it on 4th down when you should have kicked the FG (paraphrased of course)"

and good question from Beau Wulf: "Why are you playing Alshon Jeffrey more than Fulgham who over that 4 game stretch led the league in recieving"

What did he say?
lol, don't even remember. think it was his usual vanilla response where he never really addresses or answers any questions. just gives some b.s. response where "guys are mad, and trying. and we really want to win!"

Users who are viewing this thread