What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs. Eagles - MNF Game Thread (1 Viewer)

really enjoying the Eagles defense tonight though. Like seeing them play hard. Wondering if they would fire Doug in season and give Shwartz temporary head coach. 

ETA: without having an OC that could be trouble though. i say promote Duce to OC

Last edited by a moderator:
really enjoying the Eagles defense tonight though. Like seeing them play hard. Wondering if they would fire Doug in season and give Shwartz temporary head coach
They won't fire Doug until next season.  He got Philly a super bowl.

DOUG! GIVE HURTS THE SERIES! How does it help to pull these guys every other play? frustrating.
Absolutely hate the 2 QB stuff. It's killed NO's offensive momentum under Bress at times and I hate when Dan Mullen does it with a potential Heisman in Trask to put in Emory Jones who either throws an incompletion, almost throws a pick or gets stuffed behind the line. Only time this QB system ever worked was that one year with Tebow/Chris Leak. 

In his defense*. Wentz only neefs 10 passing yards to match Kendall Hintons total from yesterday.

*yeah not really

well at least appreciate this S show losing my Metcalf under catches and yards in the 1st half so i don't have to sweat it at all.  :kicksrock:

Seen it for 2+ years now. Yet it will go down as a “Wentz has to do something!!” play. 
Jeffrey is cooked and he had the balls to complain anonymously about Wentz not getting him the ball enough? Thats pretty rich. Dude is done. If it wasn't for his contract he'd be sitting on his couch at home without a job right now 

Philly D deserves better than this

That Super Bowl win fueled by Foles seems more and more like an impossibility as time goes by 

I can’t remember the last time I saw an NFL offense look like this 

Philly D deserves better than this

That Super Bowl win fueled by Foles seems more and more like an impossibility as time goes by 

I can’t remember the last time I saw an NFL offense look like this 
Eagles defense mostly sucks. 

Users who are viewing this thread