What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs. Eagles - MNF Game Thread (3 Viewers)

Do the refs not know the rule? There was one standing out of bounds that could clearly see that the ball didn't get back to the line of scrimmage.

That was just a terrible call in real time. If I know the rule and know the line, then how come these ninnies can't get it right?

Do the refs not know the rule? There was one standing out of bounds that could clearly see that the ball didn't get back to the line of scrimmage.
No, they said the ball made it to the line of scrimmage in their announcement. They knew the rule, they just applied it wrong.

Ok you got time to discuss the play here. Line can't protect so what do the Iggles do here? Run is probably too far unless you're going for it on 4th down. Seattle proably won't blitz here so I dunno about a screen. The key is make sure Wentz knows he just needs a first down, no heroball throws into double coverage in the endzone. You're got Reagor who's looking ok and Goedert has been open a few times.

Wentz just does not GAF about his body right now.  Which I'm cool with.
Id rather have a QB right now who might suck right now but at least puts his body on the line still. Shows the dude still cares enough and maybe will get other players to step up

Users who are viewing this thread