Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

ZWK's 2021 Prospect Analysis

ZWK

Not sure about an investment in Reyes. He is going to be 26 in October. TEs usually take at least 2 years to adjust to the league. By the time this guy MAYBE becomes something he is going to coming out of his athletic prime. 

43 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Not sure about an investment in Reyes. He is going to be 26 in October. TEs usually take at least 2 years to adjust to the league. By the time this guy MAYBE becomes something he is going to coming out of his athletic prime. 

This is why I'm not drafting him in May, but he will be one of many TE's on my watch list between camp opening and sometime during the season. 

• Like 1

Outside of Pitts this TE class seems to be weaker than I first thought.  I certainly don’t feel the same about Freiermuth and Jordan as I did 4 months ago, especially Jordan.  But hey, I like Hunter Long more than I did 4 Months ago.

2 hours ago, JohnnyU said:

Outside of Pitts this TE class seems to be weaker than I first thought.  I certainly don’t feel the same about Freiermuth and Jordan as I did 4 months ago, especially Jordan.  But hey, I like Hunter Long more than I did 4 Months ago.

Why the sudden turn on Freiermuth? He's gonna spend a lot of time blocking year one, but round 2 TE's aren't drafted for year one anyway. I'm no less optimistic about him in 2022 and beyond than I was months ago.

1 hour ago, MAC_32 said:

Why the sudden turn on Freiermuth? He's gonna spend a lot of time blocking year one, but round 2 TE's aren't drafted for year one anyway. I'm no less optimistic about him in 2022 and beyond than I was months ago.

Pittsburgh doesn’t utilize TEs well enough for fantasy.

• Like 2