Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Steelers-Ravens Game thread

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Goodell: “We believe our protocols are working.”  You’re literally talking at the halftime of a regular season game at 5 on on a Wednesday.

Hope everyone is having a happy Thanksgiving! 🙂

I'll never forget where I was when James Washington made his Wednesday catch on a pop-up thrown by Big Ben.

3 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

WTF was Ben looking at? He had a wide open guy in Watt up the middle and instead passed directly to the Baltimore defender?

Not surprised even a little.  Always trying to make the "perfect" play and hold the ball forever.  It's what he is.  Many/most times it works, when it doesn't it's beyond fugly. 

Just now, Cowboysfan8 said:

That kid from Denver wouldn’t have throw that ball 

I'm not sure they're going to let RGIII throw one the rest of the game, either.

This makes Jackson's running as a QB all the more dangerous even though it's an integral part of his game. They don't have a Dalton behind him. It's RGIII.

• Like 1
Just now, rockaction said:

I'm not sure they're going to let RGIII throw one the rest of the game, either.

This makes Jackson's running as a QB all the more dangerous even though it's an integral part of his game. They don't have a Dalton behind him. It's RGIII.

He's playing the NFL's #1 defense with a team that hasn't practiced in 10 days. Today might be a disaster but he's actually a fine backup QB

Just now, The_Man said:

He's playing the NFL's #1 defense with a team that hasn't practiced in 10 days. Today might be a disaster but he's actually a fine backup QB

Fair enough. I wonder how much lack of reps hurts him. We haven't really seen RGIII out of bubble wrap in a few years.

• Like 1