What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 I'm Starting/Sitting Booker Over _____________. (1 Viewer)

dmac37

Footballguy
I'm really torn if I should roll the dice on Booker or go with Hunt in a PPR must win game. Booker owners, what are your choices and what are you doing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting Booker over CEH. With CEH's questionable status for a later prime-time game (at which point I'd have no one else to sub in if he gets scratched), and his horrible production in the last few weeks, seemed like an easy decision.

My main apprehension is how many receptions can we expect? It seems to me that the Raiders/Carr do not check down to the RB's all that often.

I’m starting Booker in PPR over CEH, Gio, James White, Damien Harris.

Help!

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like most of our decisions are coming down to going with a journeyman RB who should get the majority of touches vs a more proven veteran in more of a time share. FF decisions seems to preach volume is king but fill in RB's in this situation do not always hit.....

Taysom Hill over Matt Ryan. Scares me to death, but NO really put the clamps on Ryan two weeks. 
As a Ridley owner I feel better with a hobbled Julio starting. I'm also starting Hill but as my QB2, I think I would also go Hill over Ryan this week. 

As of now, I'm rolling Booker and Taylor (Jacobs out and Davis on a bye).  I do have Edmonds avail...can anybody make a compelling argument to start Edmonds over either of them and short of Drake being out for some crazy reason? 

Currently have Booker in with the likes of Gore, Gibson, Swift, Snell, Connor (Covid), and CMC on a bye. Swift sits for sure.

Will start 3 of these 4 - Booker, Gore, Gibson, Snell. Snell is outside looking on as I may sit Gore. I may not.

Booker is getting solid RB 2 start looks now. Some sites still have him rated like a RB 3 / Flex play. Others like FBG has him mid to low RB 2.

These are all close calls. Booker is in the conversation and I'll be gathering as much info today before the lineup is set. 

Wow.  That’s some confidence in Booker.
I know Gibson has a tough matchup but the Steelers are playing on a short week.  WTF has to plan on running the ball early and often even if trailing.   Dropping back and passing plays right into the hands of the Steelers.  

I've got 5 RB's under consideration and need to start 2 (possibly 3 if McLaurin or Allen Robinson are out).  Full PPR.  This is how the FBG guys rank them as of this morning.

Dodds - Gaskin, Gio, CEH, Mostert, Booker
Tremblay - Gaskin, Gio, CEH, Booker, Mostert
Bloom - Gaskin, Booker, Mostert, CEH, Gio

I think this is how I would rank them so far.  Still scouring every place I can think of for more info.
Myles Gaskin - Dolphins home vs Bengals - currently in IR spot - would have to drop somebody (probably Gio) to activate him
Raheem Mostert - 49ers home vs Bills (Monday night)
Devontae Booker - Raiders at Jets
Clyde Edwards-Helaire - Chiefs home vs Broncos (Sunday night - CEH is a game time decision)
Giovani Bernard - Bengals at Dolphins

Wow.  That’s some confidence in Booker.
Gruden fed an inferior back in Jacobs' stead last year and got three top 12 performances out of him. My only concern in starting him is the Raiders doing like they did this time last year and free fall, but even if that happens the Jets are clearly bad enough for Booker to net value this particular week anyway. 

Gruden fed an inferior back in Jacobs' stead last year and got three top 12 performances out of him. My only concern in starting him is the Raiders doing like they did this time last year and free fall, but even if that happens the Jets are clearly bad enough for Booker to net value this particular week anyway. 
Never thought about a free fall, but a potential good call. Who knows? 

I wonder about scoring in this one as I am debating not only Booker, but Gore as well. O/U around 47-48 not too bad.

Nothing major.  Booker and Damian Harris over Gurley.  

Cooks over Chark and Deebo

I guess its also Harris over Chark and Deebo in my flex

I did here someone mention they thought Booker was more electrifying then when he was in Denver. Hungry? Inspired? Motivated? And be nice to catch 3-4 balls too.

I really haven't watched him recently that much personally.

Deranged Hermit said:
Taysom Hill over Matt Ryan. Scares me to death, but NO really put the clamps on Ryan two weeks. 
Rolling with hill over Goff. In 2 leagues. 

Booker over j cook, hyde, Gage, JGraham

I think I'm going to play the volume is king card and start Booker over Hunt in PPR. I just hope Booker stays in on 3rd down and gets receptions.
I always hear Vegas odds makers are  the smartest guys in the room. Going by player props they have Booker over Hunt, I guess that will be my tie breaker.

League 1
Starting:   Drake, JTaylor and Booker
Sitting:     Snell, Edmunds, and BSCott

League 2
Starting:   Drake and Booker
Sitting:     Duke and BSCott

I know Gibson has a tough matchup but the Steelers are playing on a short week.  WTF has to plan on running the ball early and often even if trailing.   Dropping back and passing plays right into the hands of the Steelers.  
Sorry, the bolded made me  :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread