What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Vegas at NY Jets +7.5(48)*** (1 Viewer)

Arnette playing like Abram out there, flies into him for the tackle, both players head to sidelines.

Stupid of Arnette to make a tackle like that with concussion issues. 

Great hit to Perriman on that 22 yard first down. Raiders 3rd and long D is their Achilles Heel.

Arnette with another hit to the head. What is wrong with him and Abram? Are they coached that way?
They play uber physical. 

Nothing wrong with that but you are right both clearly need to apply better technique as they are hurting themselves as much if not more than the hit recipient.

Ah, yes. Johnson with a shotgun handoff. Exactly what you want in this situation.

Now a handoff to Adams.

A stupid fade is next.

Darnold looks sharp, accurate 

Only reason his stick has fallen is injury. Wonder if they could get a second rounder for him if they draft Lawrence 

Arnette with another hit to the head. What is wrong with him and Abram? Are they coached that way?
The chargers used to have a guy, maybe they still do i don't know. Jalil Addai (sp?). he did the same thing a lot for a few years there. i don't get it. it's obv incredibly dangerous to both players

Two things can happen here:

1) Raider D actually steps up and plays to limit the turnover damage

2) They play like wet napkins as usual, allow a TD, and the entire team deflates and can't get back into the game.

Seen #2 way too many times over the last decade and a half, and would be great to break that mold. 

Not holding my breath.

The chargers used to have a guy, maybe they still do i don't know. Jalil Addai (sp?). he did the same thing a lot for a few years there. i don't get it. it's obv incredibly dangerous to both players
Abram and Arnette deliver clean hits, they just sacrifice their own bodies to do so.

On that last play, both Gore and Arnette seemed to lower helmets. It's a really hard natural instinct that may be hard to suppress, but leading with the crown has been outlawed for a while and players shouldn't have any excuses for it at this point in time. 

You absolutely hate to see an immortal warrior like Gore out but interesting to see what the Jets might have at RB behind him. Seen some solid runs by both Johnson and Adams so far. 

The Gore thing is my bad guys. I picked him up and started him in a game that is for a playoff bye. My roster is where guys go to get injured.

It's amazing. Jets are selling out SO HARD on the run. A play action and Carr could have an easy TD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread