What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Your Honor (Showtime miniseries starring Bryan Cranston) (1 Viewer)

Good show, Cranston elevates it as he does in all of his roles. It has the same vibe as the movie A Simple Plan, where each attempt at a cover-up triggers another problem. 

That can get gimmicky at times, but overall a solid show. 

Season 1 is the only season we are getting. And I found it wholly unsatisfying.

I only watched it because of Cranston, but I would not recommend it.  

Horrific writing. 
It wasn't great, but I found some of the acting to be laughably bad. Cranston was great as always, but the actor who played Baxter was atrocious, and the kid who played Adam, the son, was so bad that it boggles the mind that they couldn't have found someone else.  Plus, Adam and the daughter had zero romantic chemistry on screen, yet they were supposed to be in love? :lol:  

Just finished it - was ok. Cranston pretty much played a similar Walter White character, but as a judge.

The teacher was really hot.

Just finished it - was ok. Cranston pretty much played a similar Walter White character, but as a judge.

The teacher was really hot.
The teacher angle was another example of how lazy the writing was.  She finds out that Adam lied to her about the college thing and that he has a new girlfriend, and aside from a couple scenes after that, one where she saw them holding hands and the other when she nervously talked to them at that cafe or whatever, it wasn't addressed again.  Way too many loose ends.  I read that they supposedly left a few things open as they were hoping for a 2nd season, but that apparently is not happening, so it ended in a wholly unsatisfying manner, IMO. 

The teacher angle was another example of how lazy the writing was.  She finds out that Adam lied to her about the college thing and that he has a new girlfriend, and aside from a couple scenes after that, one where she saw them holding hands and the other when she nervously talked to them at that cafe or whatever, it wasn't addressed again.  Way too many loose ends.  I read that they supposedly left a few things open as they were hoping for a 2nd season, but that apparently is not happening, so it ended in a wholly unsatisfying manner, IMO. 
Yeah, that whole ending seemed rushed and cliche. Disappointing after that 10 episode buildup.

Users who are viewing this thread