What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Denver at Kansas City -13(51)*** (1 Viewer)

I just opened a KBS Mackinac Fudge and was hoping DEN would keep it close enough for me to sip on that awhile. Drew Lock threw that INT as soon as I sat down.

Sigh

Where are al the guys who complain KC doesn't run the ball enough?  This is why.  

Free Mahomes!!!!!

Officials missed a false start and then a blatant offsides on the same drive. Must be past their bedtimes

Bruce Arians and Drew Lock seem like a perfect match...they both want to throw long every play.

Holy ####! I was thinking did that hit the ground and Hills reaction made me think it did! Wow!

Anybody else in a close matchup for the bye and have Tyreek going, while the opponent for the team battling with for the bye has Mahomes? 😐

man i thought the Eagles were terrible to watch, but this Denver team is horrendous. Hate these teams who have the gameplan to burn as much time as possible to get out of the game as quick as they can. Great, you win time of possession, but you also lose tons of viewers

man i thought the Eagles were terrible to watch, but this Denver team is horrendous. Hate these teams who have the gameplan to burn as much time as possible to get out of the game as quick as they can. Great, you win time of possession, but you also lose tons of viewers
when the talent disparity is this wide, you really have no option but to shorten the game. it's on the nfl for scheduling this in primetime

Their defense is doing alright. 

Why is KC being cute at the 1?

BTW Clyde Edwards-Helaire is coming off a stomach virus, no way he's 100% after that. I expected him to get the night off even if active and benched him on my team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is KC being cute at the 1?

BTW Clyde Edwards-Helaire is coming off a stomach virus, no way he's 100% after that. I expected him to get the night off even if active and benched him on my team.
They weren't getting in with bell, but just throw to kelce. 

Dang. So much for that opportunity. Batted passes are killing KC tonight. Good job by Denver. If the rush can't get there, stop and throw up your hands. 

Dang. So much for that opportunity. Batted passes are killing KC tonight. Good job by Denver. If the rush can't get there, stop and throw up your hands. 
i've never seen someone bat passes like Shelby Harris. he's been doing it for years. i think he has 2 or 3 tonight

i've never seen someone bat passes like Shelby Harris. he's been doing it for years. i think he has 2 or 3 tonight
Not even J.J. (S)Watt? I've never seen anybody change a game with rejections the way that guy did. I haven't gotten to see Harris, so I don't know.

12 FFPC Championship games

23 RTS playoff games

Can't wait to find out at the end of the week how many Mahomes and/or Hill teams I lose games now because of that.  Always could get a lucky win too but I have Hill on tons of teams so more likely to go against me including my #1 overall main event team and my #17 overall RTS team.

Users who are viewing this thread