***Denver at Kansas City -13(51)***

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine thinking your odds of stopping Mahomes were greater than your odds of getting 3 yards at midfield. Amazing how bad these coaches are. 

This game has been like watching sediment settle. ūü•Ī

Damn, ever since @Yo Mamapicked "Doctor My Eyes" in Genrepalooza, it's been going through my head and I'm now jammin' on some groovy #### while watching this. Doctor my eyes...

3 minutes ago, JaxBill said:

I just opened a KBS Mackinac Fudge and was hoping DEN would keep it close enough for me to sip on that awhile. Drew Lock threw that INT as soon as I sat down.

Sigh

Pretty sure kc wore all red for tonight's bloodbath. 

man i thought the Eagles were terrible to watch, but this Denver team is horrendous. Hate these teams who have the gameplan to burn as much time as possible to get out of the game as quick as they can. Great, you win time of possession, but you also lose tons of viewers

3 minutes ago, zamboni said:

True - although seems ok checking down to Fant 

non smarmy answer, I think Jeudy and Lindsay are dealing with some injuries. Jeudy hasn't had a target and Lindsay looks like he's got a flat tire tonight. both came in questionable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, modogg said:

man i thought the Eagles were terrible to watch, but this Denver team is horrendous. Hate these teams who have the gameplan to burn as much time as possible to get out of the game as quick as they can. Great, you win time of possession, but you also lose tons of viewers

when the talent disparity is this wide, you really have no option but to shorten the game. it's on the nfl for scheduling this in primetime

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, modogg said:

Their defense is doing alright. 

Why is KC being cute at the 1?

BTW Clyde Edwards-Helaire is coming off a stomach virus, no way he's 100% after that. I expected him to get the night off even if active and benched him on my team.

Edited by The Frankman
2 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

Why is KC being cute at the 1?

BTW Clyde Edwards-Helaire is coming off a stomach virus, no way he's 100% after that. I expected him to get the night off even if active and benched him on my team.

They weren't getting in with bell, but just throw to kelce. 

Just now, rockaction said:

Dang. So much for that opportunity. Batted passes are killing KC tonight. Good job by Denver. If the rush can't get there, stop and throw up your hands. 

i've never seen someone bat passes like Shelby Harris. he's been doing it for years. i think he has 2 or 3 tonight

1 minute ago, Buffaloes said:

i've never seen someone bat passes like Shelby Harris. he's been doing it for years. i think he has 2 or 3 tonight

Not even J.J. (S)Watt? I've never seen anybody change a game with rejections the way that guy did. I haven't gotten to see Harris, so I don't know.

12 FFPC Championship games

23 RTS playoff games

Can't wait to find out at the end of the week how many Mahomes and/or Hill teams I lose games now because of that.  Always could get a lucky win too but I have Hill on tons of teams so more likely to go against me including my #1 overall main event team and my #17 overall RTS team.