What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Denver at Kansas City -13(51)*** (1 Viewer)

Not even J.J. (S)Watt? I've never seen anybody change a game with rejections the way that guy did. I haven't gotten to see Harris, so I don't know.
Good call on Watt.

I'm not sure who is better, but Shelby is definitely S-tier. here's a homer article about it from earlier in the year. and then another one by the Athletic

12 FFPC Championship games

23 RTS playoff games

Can't wait to find out at the end of the week how many Mahomes and/or Hill teams I lose games now because of that.  Always could get a lucky win too but I have Hill on tons of teams so more likely to go against me including my #1 overall main event team and my #17 overall RTS team.
That, my man, is a bad beat on that one. Hill didn't even know he caught it. I wonder what that feels like. Only thing comparable is hitting the underside of the crossbar (the back bar that holds the net up) in hockey so flush you don't know you've scored. But you know usually.

Strange. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good call on Watt.

I'm not sure who is better, but Shelby is definitely S-tier. here's a homer article about it from earlier in the year. and then another one by the Athletic
Huh. Interesting how Fangio differentiates not getting there and throwing your hands up from getting there and knocking it down. Big difference there. I can't read the Athletic one. No subscription.

Yes, we know he is sick, but active. So was the "Active" just more coach mind games for the other team & CEH has not been on the field?!

you can tell Lindsay is playing through a knee injury tonight. next to no burst when he plants and goes

Is Jeudy even playing? 

No targets? Is he even out there?
Dropped his ### outright to pick up Booker to back Jacobs going into the playoffs.

I started Jeudy once or twice and it did not work out. The guy is at least the third look after Fant and Patrick, and now Hamler has looked better over the last few games. Couldn't ever trust Jeudy as a flex start, would rather have the handcuff.

I have yet to find a TV medical drama that I can bear to watch for more than a few minutes. That includes ER and House. 
I did watch House for a time. That's about the only one ever. Hated ER.

I don't care for hospitals, don't want to spend my spare time watching one.

throwing it away on 2 point conversion is so Drew Lock

ETA: can someone explain chasing those points this early in the game too?

I did watch House for a time. That's about the only one ever. Hated ER.

I don't care for hospitals, don't want to spend my spare time watching one.
I also don't care for hospitals, but it's not even that. It's how grim, serious, sanctimonious and melodramatic they are, universally. Some of the cop shows are too, but none of the medical shows are anywhere near as watchable as the Law and Orders of the world. 

I also don't care for hospitals, but it's not even that. It's how grim, serious, sanctimonious and melodramatic they are, universally. Some of the cop shows are too, but none of the medical shows are anywhere near as watchable as the Law and Orders of the world. 
you know a game is great when half of the comments in here are about TV drama series.

I don't care who wins this game, i just i never have to see the Denver offense again without a healthy Lindsey or a significant change in OC or talent

Hoping Jeudy might struggle down the stretch in this putrid offense and his price might come down in the off season. Lock is not the guy next year...

you know a game is great when half of the comments in here are about TV drama series.

I don't care who wins this game, i just i never have to see the Denver offense again without a healthy Lindsey or a significant change in OC or talent
it's actually a pretty talented offense. just hasn't had a QB since 2015

I have no idea why they did that. When the 2-pointer first came to the NFL, the conventional wisdom was not to think about it until the 4th quarter. That doesn't seem to be the thinking of most coaches these days, for whatever reason. 

throwing it away on 2 point conversion is so Drew Lock

Fangio.  Can't manage a clock either.  No way he is going to somehow learn the things needed to win a Superbowl.  Not at his age.  Broncos are going nowhere as long as he's there.  Playoffs will be the ceiling.

This Chiefs D is going to be in big trouble come playoff time. They are making Lock look competent out there.

I think Chris Collinsworth likes Patrick Mahomes.

Users who are viewing this thread