What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul (1 Viewer)

I told my son Mayweather must not like Paul and he wants to embarrass him. There is no way Paul will be able to touch Floyd. He was a world champion primarily because of his defense. 

The answer to "Why" any of this happens can be found on the first link.   $24.99 early pricing for the first MILLION sold, then it goes up...Nobody hates anybody enough for this to be about anything except the money.  We'd all quit our jobs and train for a few months to get KO'ed by Floyd for 10% of what they'll make from this fight.

Mayweather will probably drag this dude along for a round or two. White dude looks like he would have 40-50 pounds on Floyd. Gonna look a little funny in the ring the massive weight difference but Floyd will obviously beat him down if he wants to. 

I really wish society would stop making morons famous.
Maybe if we all wish together this could happen.   It’s worth a shot.  I hope Mayweather punishes this idiot for a few rounds. Inflict pain and keep inflicting pain so he is too sore to breathe for days.  

Why are these Paul brothers boxing and who cares?   Why was the one able to get on the Tyson undercard and this one gets to fight Floyd??

It’s a joke. They are brothers. There is literally no reason for this fight except cash. Logan Paul has as many boxing wins as Mayweather has losses.
I honestly didn't know until I watched the trailer and wondered why Logan looked so much bigger.

I honestly didn't know until I watched the trailer and wondered why Logan looked so much bigger.
I think I only knew because I sort of followed the Paul-Nate fight build up on Twitter and I noticed a lot of people had them mixed up to it becoming a bit of a running joke. 

And why is Floyd fighting the less talented Paul brother? Seems like a trilogy waiting to happen. Look for Conor McGregor and Ninja to make appearances by the third fight when both Paul brothers get to fight Floyd at the same time.

(also, I didn't realize there were two separate Paul brothers until right before the Tyson card.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Floyd destroyed Tenshin in Japan in under 2 mins for his last "exhibition" match and tenshin was an extremely accomplished and accoladed combat athlete going by boxing rules.

i am guessing Floyd runs and throws jabs and Logan attempts to do "something" and misses. The key word in this is "exhibition",

Before this started by guess was a Floyd "win", followed by a Jake Paul fight to try and win back his family name and make $$$$$ for everyone

The "best" fighter ever couldn't even damage a YouTube star.  Hugely damaging to his legacy.  Huge win for Paul.

Very possible this was a set up for a second fight.  Disgusting.  Not even an announced winner.  

The "best" fighter ever couldn't even damage a YouTube star.  Hugely damaging to his legacy.  Huge win for Paul.

Very possible this was a set up for a second fight.  Disgusting.  Not even an announced winner.  
44 year old Mayweather in an exhibition vs a Youtuber.  

I'm not sure we saw Floyd "try."

@francis_ngannou

It's crazy to think that Logan Paul (0-1) just made $20M on a boxing exhibition. WHAT ARE WE DOING WRONG?
You don't know your worth and allow Daddy Dana to dictate it,  Francis. 

People would pay a lot to watch you murder one of these Youtube kids.

Edit: Better yet, Paul Brothers vs. Francis in a handicap fight. Sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. World class trolls. This dude just made Tom Brady’s salary :lol:
He was the huge winner tonight. The “best” fighter ever couldn’t even knock him down. It was either fixed for FMM/LP III orFMM couldn’t hit him. Neither is a good answer for FMM.

He was the huge winner tonight. The “best” fighter ever couldn’t even knock him down. It was either fixed for FMM/LP III orFMM couldn’t hit him. Neither is a good answer for FMM.
Paul definitely made out (like his brother did when he knocked out Nate Robinson).

Floyd did pretty damn well though. Will make it looks like about 40 million or so for another one of these things where he doesn't get hit. I guess that he didn't kill the guy makes it his last pay day, but where else would he have gotten one like this?

Users who are viewing this thread