Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Washington vs Pittsburgh -6(43.5)***

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love seeing Alex Smith succeed. Outstanding upset.

Denzel

I bet the Skins win the division at +950 4 weeks ago. Need the Giants to lose a couple. 

Surprised the line came down. Was 9.5 Pitt. I think they blow out Washington. They got chewed out for an ugly win last week and this team has its sights set in the Super Bowl. I expect them to respond big.

18 minutes ago, Insein said:

Surprised the line came down. Was 9.5 Pitt. I think they blow out Washington. They got chewed out for an ugly win last week and this team has its sights set in the Super Bowl. I expect them to respond big.

So does KC, but its hard to beat another by 7+ this time of the year.

Washington is really good at getting pressure on the QB.  Not a good combo with gimpy, immobile Ben coming off short rest.  Also, Steelers have now lost 2 of their best defenders for the season (and 2 of the big run defenders).  I'm looking at you Gibson!  I could see FT winning this one outright.  Is this Pittsburgh team the most flawed 11-0 team ever?

Edited by fred_1_15301
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1
32 minutes ago, Insein said:

I never saw it at 9. It moved from 8 to 7.5 when I bet it, and now 6. Man, wish I’d seen it at 9! 

I think WFT keeps it close. They have a better defense than a lot of folks give them credit for, and they’re playing well with Smith under center. 

Add to that the schedule changes for PIT  & I like WFT to stay in this game. 28-27 PIT to stay undefeated in a close one. 

3 minutes ago, fred_1_15301 said:

Is this Pittsburgh team the most flawed 11-0 team ever?

they’ve certainly taken some hits injury-wise. Still a very good football team, so long as Big Ben’s knee isn’t that bad. 

14 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I never saw it at 9. It moved from 8 to 7.5 when I bet it, and now 6. Man, wish I’d seen it at 9! 

I think WFT keeps it close. They have a better defense than a lot of folks give them credit for, and they’re playing well with Smith under center. 

Add to that the schedule changes for PIT  & I like WFT to stay in this game. 28-27 PIT to stay undefeated in a close one. 

Cbs pickem has 9.5. still took Pitt

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, cubbie5150 said:

So this game is only available via streaming apps, right?

The Score says Fox, TSN1 and TSN4.  I do not know what those last two are.

Steelers throw so much short stuff.  Not surprising they tried that double move right out of the gate but they need to hit something deep or people will sit on the underneath stuff like they did with Ebron there 

• Like 1

If you have DirecTV it's on 712. If you don't, that's the reason you're not getting it. DirecTV has to show a certain percentage of games each week, and this counts towards the past week's games.

2 minutes ago, bryhamm said:

I thought if a punt hits the ground, it negates the fair catch call.  Was that a bogus whistle or can he still not advance it?

Dead ball if you signal fair catch then field it when it hits the ground 

When you signal, you’re basically telling the D they’re not allowed to touch you so it wouldn’t be fair to advance the ball after you’ve already called the D off 

Edited by The_Man
Just now, IHEARTFF said:

Gibson limped off after his 14 yd run. Would be a shame if he had to rest up until the fantasy playoffs next week.

I'm going for the number one seed and a bye in one league. It certainly would be too bad.

I think I see why the Steelers pass the ball like 90% of the time.  Their offensive line gets zero push.  ETA - and of course there is a good run.

Edited by fred_1_15301
Just now, JaxBill said:

Nope. Orlando/Tampa get it but the rest of Florida,  no.

The year is 2020 and I'm listening to an NFL game being streamed over radio because of bleeping Sunday Ticket

Yeah I updated my post with the 506 link.

I assumed it was national