What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Washington vs Pittsburgh -6(43.5)*** (1 Viewer)

Surprised the line came down. Was 9.5 Pitt. I think they blow out Washington. They got chewed out for an ugly win last week and this team has its sights set in the Super Bowl. I expect them to respond big.

Surprised the line came down. Was 9.5 Pitt. I think they blow out Washington. They got chewed out for an ugly win last week and this team has its sights set in the Super Bowl. I expect them to respond big.
So does KC, but its hard to beat another by 7+ this time of the year.

Washington is really good at getting pressure on the QB.  Not a good combo with gimpy, immobile Ben coming off short rest.  Also, Steelers have now lost 2 of their best defenders for the season (and 2 of the big run defenders).  I'm looking at you Gibson!  I could see FT winning this one outright.  Is this Pittsburgh team the most flawed 11-0 team ever?

Last edited by a moderator:
I never saw it at 9. It moved from 8 to 7.5 when I bet it, and now 6. Man, wish I’d seen it at 9! 

I think WFT keeps it close. They have a better defense than a lot of folks give them credit for, and they’re playing well with Smith under center. 

Add to that the schedule changes for PIT  & I like WFT to stay in this game. 28-27 PIT to stay undefeated in a close one. 

I never saw it at 9. It moved from 8 to 7.5 when I bet it, and now 6. Man, wish I’d seen it at 9! 

I think WFT keeps it close. They have a better defense than a lot of folks give them credit for, and they’re playing well with Smith under center. 

Add to that the schedule changes for PIT  & I like WFT to stay in this game. 28-27 PIT to stay undefeated in a close one. 
Cbs pickem has 9.5. still took Pitt

kicking it off with throws to their ever trusty washington, mccloud and ebron. wouldnt want to toss to unreliable guys like Diontae, Claypool, or JuJu.

Steelers throw so much short stuff.  Not surprising they tried that double move right out of the gate but they need to hit something deep or people will sit on the underneath stuff like they did with Ebron there 

If you aren’t in a region the game would have aired on Sunday you won’t be able to watch it tonight is the way I understand it. 

If you have DirecTV it's on 712. If you don't, that's the reason you're not getting it. DirecTV has to show a certain percentage of games each week, and this counts towards the past week's games.

I thought if a punt hits the ground, it negates the fair catch call.  Was that a bogus whistle or can he still not advance it?

I thought if a punt hits the ground, it negates the fair catch call.  Was that a bogus whistle or can he still not advance it?
Dead ball if you signal fair catch then field it when it hits the ground 

When you signal, you’re basically telling the D they’re not allowed to touch you so it wouldn’t be fair to advance the ball after you’ve already called the D off 

Managed to get Steelers -6.5 and took the over 43.5. Can't find the game on TV so using internet streaming service.

Gibson limped off after his 14 yd run. Would be a shame if he had to rest up until the fantasy playoffs next week.

I think I see why the Steelers pass the ball like 90% of the time.  Their offensive line gets zero push.  ETA - and of course there is a good run.

Nope. Orlando/Tampa get it but the rest of Florida,  no.

The year is 2020 and I'm listening to an NFL game being streamed over radio because of bleeping Sunday Ticket
Yeah I updated my post with the 506 link.

I assumed it was national

Users who are viewing this thread