Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Washington vs Pittsburgh -6(43.5)***

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love seeing Alex Smith succeed. Outstanding upset.

Denzel

I bet the Skins win the division at +950 4 weeks ago. Need the Giants to lose a couple. 

Just now, tricky92 said:

The Steelers look like they scaled back Claypool's snaps over the last 3 weeks, and they look like donkeys ever since.

This is true. Claypool is such a mismatch. 

3 minutes ago, belljr said:

Moose Johnston?

Yeah, I think that's him. Keeps complaining about the play, which he might be right about, but sets a poor, whining tone for the broadcast.

Just a vibe I'm getting.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Hermit said:

Its funny how these injuries happen. Looking at the play, nothing remarkable happened.

Turf toe is the suxor, I got mine literally trying to cut

Edited by belljr

Ben reminding me of Peyton in Denver 

Not much arm left but such total mastery of the game that he can find the mismatch/open guy just about every time 

Still don’t know if Pittsburgh wants him throwing 60 times a game like he’s on pace for tonight but maybe that’s who they are at this point 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The_Man said:

Not much arm left but such total mastery of the game that he can find the mismatch/open guy just about every time 

Still don’t know if Pittsburgh wants him throwing 60 times a game like he’s on pace for tonight but maybe that’s who they are at this point 

Wonder pouncey and snell out is causing it

Just now, The_Man said:

Wild, I was thinking the exact same thing just now. Very Peyton-esqe. Steelers are fun to watch this season. Helps I have Johnson, Claypool and the Pitt defense

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The_Man said:

They have no running game.  A run is essentially a wasted play at this point.  Ben also has the quickest release in the league so I don't mind the strategy to just keep going with low risk pass attempts and let your stud receivers take over.

15 minutes ago, belljr said:

I like Moose :shrug: wouldn't say he was whining

He's hypercritical of the players, IMHO. It comes across as lament or whining.

I'm not saying to sugarcoat everything, but he seems to find nothing redeeming about the game. That's just my take from today. Normally he's not bad. 

1 minute ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I just can't believe goal line offense is this difficult.

Very good O-line against borderline great D-line. That's why. Young and Sweat are dynamic in there.