What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dez Bryant- Baltimore Ravens positive for covid (1 Viewer)

whole-show

Footballguy
I couldn’t find a Dez thread other then ones that were closed so I wanted to make one to help others out. I know this has been posted in other threads I just want to make sure those that might not see those posts and might have to play Dez tonight see it, he has been pulled during warmups because he tested positive for covid. 

The day or two after he signed this dude was playing pickup ball at a gym in Columbia, Md with a buddy of mine. When all the Ravens players started going down we joked that our buddy caught it from Dez. 

Dez just isn’t very bright. I was a huge fan of him when he was young. I admire his passion, unfortunately he was either incapable or unwilling to grow as a professional WR. 

Hope him the best and a quick recovery. 

The day or two after he signed this dude was playing pickup ball at a gym in Columbia, Md with a buddy of mine. When all the Ravens players started going down we joked that our buddy caught it from Dez. 

Dez just isn’t very bright. I was a huge fan of him when he was young. I admire his passion, unfortunately he was either incapable or unwilling to grow as a professional WR. 

Hope him the best and a quick recovery. 
Is he good at basketball?

NFL Update

@MySportsUpdate

No high-risk close contacts to Dez Bryant, according to NFL Network. Game is happening with only Dez out.

7:57 PM · Dec 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Dez just played his last down in the NFL in that Pittsburgh game if that's true. Nobody will want him after bugging out like that on his team.

After seeing the pre-recorded interview they just showed on tv, I have more sympathy for him now. I hope he rethinks and continues to play this year.

How is he allowed to warm up with the team after an inconclusive test pending the outcome of another. That’s crazy.
Very good question. NFL needs to take some pointers from the NHL and NBA, and even the MLB to some point even though they had a few issues themselves, nothing like this though. 

Last edited by a moderator:
John Harbaugh: Dez Bryant still in Ravens' plans

Dez Bryant suggested he might step away for the rest of the season after getting pulled from warmups from Tuesday's game against the Dallas Cowboys following a positive COVID-19 test.

Despite Bryant's emotional reaction to the situation, Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh said the wideout remains in the team's plans moving forward.

"The COVID is 10 days and that's where we're at with it. I can never speak for another person cause of the Twitter stuff and all that. That's something you'd have to ask him," Harbaugh said Thursday. "I don't have any answers to that, to speak for somebody on all that but that's what we would be planning for certainly. He's certainly an option. He's part of our team, and I was really happy with his progress and how he was practicing.

"Was excited for him to play in the game -- really excited. I saw him before the game and we were both fired up for the game. He was super fired up for the game and excited. So I think that's why emotionally, I don't think it's hard to understand why it would be such a tough thing emotionally, especially where he's at in his career. I think we can all put ourselves in his shoes on that for sure. I'm very sympathetic to that and understanding of it. Ultimately people make decisions for themselves, and that's what they have to do. But from my standpoint, absolutely, the answer would be yes to that."

Users who are viewing this thread