What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1st Rd Playoff Line up Help (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
PPR League and of course I get the guy whose team either goes 90 pts or 200 pts...I'm gonna list my team and who I have starting and just looking for some over all line up help...

QBs..Tannehill @ JAX   Goff vs NE

RBs..Robinson vs TENN   Akers vs NE    Sanders vs NO    Gibson @ SF (hurt)    Harris @LAR

WRs...Metcalf vs NYJ   Godwin vs MIN   Kupp vs NE   Mclaurin @ SF   Higgins vs DAL   (and have waiver in for koutee @ CHI)

TE...Goedert vs NO    Hooper vs BAL

DEF...NO vs Phil    49ers vs WAS

K...Butker @ MIA   Sanders vs KC

Starters as of now...

QB...Tannehill

RB...Robinson, Akers

WR...Metcalf, Godwin

TE...Hooper

FLEX...Kupp

DEF...NO

K...Sanders

thanks again for any help you can offer!!!

PPR League and of course I get the guy whose team either goes 90 pts or 200 pts...I'm gonna list my team and who I have starting and just looking for some over all line up help...

QBs..Tannehill @ JAX   Goff vs NE

RBs..Robinson vs TENN   Akers vs NE    Sanders vs NO    Gibson @ SF (hurt)    Harris @LAR

WRs...Metcalf vs NYJ   Godwin vs MIN   Kupp vs NE   Mclaurin @ SF   Higgins vs DAL   (and have waiver in for koutee @ CHI)

TE...Goedert vs NO    Hooper vs BAL

DEF...NO vs Phil    49ers vs WAS

K...Butker @ MIA   Sanders vs KC

Starters as of now...

QB...Tannehill

RB...Robinson, Akers

WR...Metcalf, Godwin

TE...Hooper

FLEX...Kupp

DEF...NO

K...Sanders

thanks again for any help you can offer!!!
I would probably would flex McLaurin instead of Kupp and I would go with Goedert over Hooper, for the upside.   SF was gashed through the air by BUF on Monday.  NE did a great job limiting Herbert and I am not convinced that Goff with have a big game.  You beat NE by running it down their throat.  Kupp has a nice floor but McLaurin has a decent floor and a bigger ceiling.  Sure PIT took him out of the game but their D is one of the best.  SF D is terrible right now.  

Good luck

Otherwise I am on board with your lineup.

losing gibson this week was a big F YOU to my line up...hoping akers comes thru cuz we all know sanders is horrible!!!

Users who are viewing this thread