What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB2 Superflex help (1 Viewer)

fightingillini

Footballguy
Starting Jackson at QB1, need a QB2 for this week.  1 pt per 25 yds passing and 4 pts per TD pass, standard rushing scoring.

Newton at LAR

Dalton vs CIN

I am afraid of Newton going to the west coast against a good defense with limited weapons.  I don't trust Dalton either, but the matchup is much better.

Which would you go with?  I am leaning Dalton.

Are you favored or the underdog?  If you are favored I would go with the higher floor in Dalton (crazy to say that sentence).  Although, I am not quite sure which has the higher upside.  I flip a coin on upside so maybe I play Dalton in all scenarios.  Although, Newton could rush for 3 TD's and 90 yds which is a nice upside if everything fell into place.  

I had Newton this year for awhile and I always chose wrong on when to play him.  Sat him on his good games and played on his bad.  Very frustrating so maybe I am not the right person to answer this....ugh!

I go Dalton but I may be tainted.

Are you favored or the underdog?  If you are favored I would go with the higher floor in Dalton (crazy to say that sentence).  Although, I am not quite sure which has the higher upside.  I flip a coin on upside so maybe I play Dalton in all scenarios.  Although, Newton could rush for 3 TD's and 90 yds which is a nice upside if everything fell into place.  

I had Newton this year for awhile and I always chose wrong on when to play him.  Sat him on his good games and played on his bad.  Very frustrating so maybe I am not the right person to answer this....ugh!

I go Dalton but I may be tainted.
Thanks Gally.

Dog by about 5-8 points.  I have Jackson, Tyreek Hill and AJ Brown, all 3 can explode for huge upside.  I have Montgomery in a great matchup where he could easily get 100 and score.  So even though I am a dog, I lean towards Dalton who should get me 250-2 in a favorable matchup. 

Users who are viewing this thread