What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who will be the GOP candidate in 2024? (1 Viewer)

What say ye?

• Total voters
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/anti-trump-group-grades-republicans-with-democracy-report-card-2021-04-26/

This should make the natives happy....no one likes being forced to look in the mirror.
A" grades went to 16 Republicans, including those who backed Trump's impeachment, such as Representatives Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger, and Senators Mitt Romney, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski.

:lmao:
Kinda my take as well....the party is crumbling and no one seems to care.  It's weird.

Trump the overwhelming favorite to win the nomination again.  The abusive spouse the party just can't quit.  SAD!
Are you basing this on the FBG poll results or something else?

Either way it doesn't seem to be a super meaningful discussion today as we are only six months from the last election and every month that goes by Trump will fade into memory.  Not saying he wont be a force again, just saying that there's a lot of time between now and the next election and of course Trump gets the most recognition today based simply on recency bias. 

I'm hoping he disappears but I'm just one voter.  DeSantis seems like a logical early challenger. 

Are you basing this on the FBG poll results or something else?

Either way it doesn't seem to be a super meaningful discussion today as we are only six months from the last election and every month that goes by Trump will fade into memory.  Not saying he wont be a force again, just saying that there's a lot of time between now and the next election and of course Trump gets the most recognition today based simply on recency bias. 

I'm hoping he disappears but I'm just one voter.  DeSantis seems like a logical early challenger. 
Bovada current odds:
Trump +250
DeSantis +600
Haley +800 (that's who I'm betting on)
Pence +1000 (we will never see this sycophant again in the public eye)
Kasich +1400 (why don't you just light your money on fire)
Cruz +1400 (even his wife won't vote for him)

Nobody else worth mentioning

Bovada current odds:
Trump +250
DeSantis +600
Haley +800 (that's who I'm betting on)
Pence +1000 (we will never see this sycophant again in the public eye)
Kasich +1400 (why don't you just light your money on fire)
Cruz +1400 (even his wife won't vote for him)

Nobody else worth mentioning

Donald Trump at -100 IMO. They're giving away money.

This is incredibly sad.  For your sake, I honestly hope you haven't sent anyone money since the election, to help the patriots uncover the real truth.
I have sent Trump and Lin money in their efforts to fight for us. The left is trying to take away rights. 

I dont wanna get into it, but The Arizona audit will open up the door. When its shown Trump won, Pa and Michigan will be audited. I expect SCOTUS to then over turn the election and Trump will be put back into power. 

No...I mean on the "wait and see".  When will we find out?  
I labeled it above.. Arizona audit will open up other states like Pa and Michigan to be audited. At that point when it shows all the irregular numbers, proof will be presented to the SCOTUS, other states like Wisky, Nevada, Georgia, and California will then be shown for Trump. I will say by Jan-Feb 2022 he will be back in office.

We just got to hope this administration doesn't do anything bad until then. 

I have sent Trump and Lin money in their efforts to fight for us. The left is trying to take away rights. 

I dont wanna get into it, but The Arizona audit will open up the door. When its shown Trump won, Pa and Michigan will be audited. I expect SCOTUS to then over turn the election and Trump will be put back into power. 
Here is what the election fraud nonsense is all about. Grifters gonna grift.

Sending money to the guy who called for Pence to be executed by firing squad leading up to Jan 6th is pretty disgusting.

Spit the Q hook out

Yikes. I know today is definitely not that day, but I hope at some point in the future you do a little self analysis on how you let yourself get so badly conned.  This is fake moon-landing stuff except with people actively trying to part you from your money.

Trump  will be declared the winner of the 2020 election October of 2024. That will be his second term and he won’t be eligible to run in 2024 for a third term

Last edited by a moderator:

Sending money to the guy who called for Pence to be executed by firing squad leading up to Jan 6th is pretty disgusting.

Spit the Q hook out
How is it grifting? Left wants to take our guns away, kill newborns, and make voting fraud easier.

These people hate America and what it stands for.

I labeled it above.. Arizona audit will open up other states like Pa and Michigan to be audited. At that point when it shows all the irregular numbers, proof will be presented to the SCOTUS, other states like Wisky, Nevada, Georgia, and California will then be shown for Trump. I will say by Jan-Feb 2022 he will be back in office.

A bit too much bait with your California bit  :lol:

Dial It back a bit.

How is it grifting? Left wants to take our guns away, kill newborns, and make voting fraud easier.

These people hate America and what it stands for.
I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone on the left say they want to kill newborns or make voting fraud easier. You say the left hates America and what it stands for, yet you are sending money to the guy who called for executing the VP before he could certify the election results in order to subvert democracy.

Enjoy your guns and mass shootings, I guess. 

I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone on the left say they want to kill newborns or make voting fraud easier. You say the left hates America and what it stands for, yet you are sending money to the guy who called for executing the VP before he could certify the election results in order to subvert democracy.

California has had 26 mass shooting since 1982 and they have had pretty strict gun laws.. But year the two go side by side.

And, when you want to extend voting for a month and put 1000 drop boxes all over the place, it opens up more fraud.

I predict Joe Biden upon returning from his solo ballon expedition to Mars is established the King of Narnia, leads the Mariners to their first World Series and creates the greatest ice cream flavor known to mankind. 

And the praise the guy who chuckled when someone yelled at a rally we should shoot those crossing our border illegally. So much for the prolife stick. 

It’s red in all of the places where nobody lives. 

Direct Headline: After California’s ‘blue wave’ to Congress in 2018? A GOP red riptide in 2020

by Ben Christopher  November 16, 2020

https://calmatters.org/politics/post-it/2020/11/california-blue-wave-red-riptide-republican-congressional-wins/

Direct Headline: A Stinging Setback in California Is a Warning for Democrats in 2022

Democrats lost four swing House districts in the state, suggesting that their hold on a number of formerly Republican seats is tenuous at best.

By Adam Nagourney Dec. 26, 2020

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/26/us/california-republicans.html

Direct Headline: Republicans took back four House seats in deep-blue California. How did they do it?

By Kate Irby December 03, 2020 05:00 AM

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/article247526340.html

Do I think the 2020 election cycle was cooked? Yes, from both sides. Georgia was a battleground that was clearly compromised. DeJoy in the Post Office has no excuses. Do I think the radical woke left did more cooking by virtue of control of Hollywood, Big Social Media, Big Tech and Big Education? Yes. Do I think it was enough to turn this election? I don't know. Would I blame anyone for believing the cooking did enough to flip the election? No.

More importantly, do I believe the election could be overturned? No. The most damning evidence would be a high level whistleblower from Dominion with hard line proof and the McCarthy Group, the private investment group behind Dominion, would need to be doxxed and associated with the DNC HQ, DCCC and the DNC Super Delegates. It's all but commonly accepted but not published in the MSM that Feinstein's husband is linked to Staple Street. If someone had proof that this election was stolen, they would be dead in 48 hours. Probably 12 hours.

Overturning the election would split the existing military, National Guard and both federal and local law enforcement. This opens up a pathway for the military establishment to just take over. If the choice is a shooting war amongst themselves on American soil or turfing existing politicians, what do you think they will choose when war with China is all but inevitable in the near future?

California has a lot of Red in it. Losing four HOR seats is huge, esp since the pandemic closed off all ability to campaign. Newsom's policies and lack of leadership plainly terrified lots of people. He took PG&E grifter money and then the wildfires killed people. People burned and died and Newsom is caught on camera laughing about it. He's an idiot. He's literally a gigantic idiot. Only an idiot gets cornered in front of a camera about taking PG&E money after people burned alive and then responded by pretending he didn't understand the question and then laughed.

TRUNCATED FOR LENGTH

I've said several times that HOR CA-39 flipping Red to Young Kim is a huge threat point to the entire DNC. It's an indicator of losses of major sections of the Asian vote and the 2nd generation minority voting blocks. Lots of those small businesses burned out and looted were owned by minorities. They were also waiting days in lines to buy guns in record numbers. But since the MSM cannot burn out a minority woman like Kim in the national press, esp an immigrant make good story, there is zero coverage.

The Border Crisis will lose major sections of the Latino/Hispanic voting block to AOC and her Progressives. I don't think Garcetti can hold onto LA with this mess landing on his door step including the rest of the bad decision making. Once AOC takes LA, she now has leverage over the Hollywood system. She already has a pathway to taking NY with Andrew Yang. That means all mass forms of entertainment can be extorted into a Progressive tone to her liking.

Do I think the DNC will lose California to the GOP? No. Do I believe all projections that the HOR will flip Red in the 2022 cycle? Yes. No one is disputing this. Even embattled Nate Silver has no choice but to concede this. Do I think establishment Democrats risk losing California to AOC? Yes, that's a real threat and more dangerous to the establishment in the DCCC than any Republican. The fact that Newsom is facing recall should make it plainly obvious that there are emerging Red strongholds in place, and not just in the boonies and desert.

Here's the reality of the situation for 2024. Trump is not going to get this election overturned. His ability to get the RNC ticket in a few years is hazy right now. Nikki Haley is the presumptive favorite for 2024 POTUS. The left leaning MSM refuses to cover her because they can't attack her and it would only give her free media coverage to help her get momentum. She became a major threat point as soon as she formed a Super PAC.

Amy Klobuchar is the ONLY brand name Democrat left who can appeal even slightly to suburban women. That Kamala Harris is a minority woman with the power/leverage from the office of the Vice President and still can't entice the majority of suburban women in America is purely tragic. You have to suck on levels never seen before to have that on your resume and still be less favorable to soccer moms compared to Gavin Newsom. Amy Kloubuchar is the ONLY Democrat who actually has some light contender status who can give Nikki Haley are a real run for her money.

Here's the problem - DNC HQ, DCCC and the DNC Super Delegates can't control Amy Klobuchar. Which is why Bernie Sanders got turfed, why Tulsi Gabbard got turfed and why AOC would have been turfed without her massive social media following. They have a difficult time leveraging her because she chairs many powerful committees and thus has leverage with every lobbyist in town.

Those of you lefties here talking trash and wanting to pile on more Orange Man Bad will address none of this.

If Amy Klobuchar does not get the DNC ticket in 2024, then the Democratic Party has just handed Nikki Haley an absolute pathway to POTUS. That's it, that's the deal. Scream more Orange Man Bad all day long and that's still going to be the deal.

If you are a radical woked out cancel culture lefty, you should be less concerned with the GOP in California and more trepidation regarding AOC using her massive platform to funnel in Progressives to take embattled seats from establishment Democrats. AOC is your "Kraken"

I wait patiently for the Source Police to show up to attack the NY Times and Sacramento Bee since they've got nothing else to use.

Sure. I guess that could happen.  

It's pretty sad that people would cheer for the end of democracy in the US. I would hope everyone would be against a military coup.
People are fed up. Votes weren't counted and there were a ton of fraud. Now they are talking about taking our second right away from us.

People are fed up. Votes weren't counted and there were a ton of fraud. Now they are talking about taking our second right away from us.
Votes wete counted...there was no statistically significant fraud (like every other study ever done).  It was a secure election.

Nobody is taking your “2nd right” away from you.

Flynn’s speech there is borderline traitorous calling for that type of coup.  And supporting that is pretty bad.

Are you OK?  You probably shouldn't get so wrapped up in all of this.  Maybe try and take a more analytic approach to everything and weigh all the facts for yourself.

Votes wete counted...there was no statistically significant fraud (like every other study ever done).  It was a secure election.

Nobody is taking your “2nd right” away from you.

Flynn’s speech there is borderline traitorous calling for that type of coup.  And supporting that is pretty bad.
This next election may be the highest-staked one in our lifetime. Now that things are settling down from Jan 6, we can process that better. There are so many powder keg issues - voting rights, gun control, the health of our cities,  the economy, our position in global affairs, global warming, and health care just for starters.  I don’t think we can have a partisan vote here, we need both sides to come together ASAP.  

This is so so pathetic.  All hyperbole, nothing based in any sort of fact.  60 chances to prove just one thing in court and failed on all.  Trump's MO is to always whine and make up "fraud" (remember the 2016 Iowa caucus loss against Ted Cruz?).  Yet actual grown-ups just lap it up and keep sending con-men money.  I can't believe how far "we've" fallen.  Seriously, I don't think I'll ever get over this time in US history.

Spit the Q hook out
saying Trump called for Pence to be executed is more disgusting since it is false.

just making stuff is well, just making stuff up.

Users who are viewing this thread