What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who will be the GOP candidate in 2024? (1 Viewer)

What say ye?

• Total voters
I labeled it above.. Arizona audit will open up other states like Pa and Michigan to be audited. At that point when it shows all the irregular numbers, proof will be presented to the SCOTUS, other states like Wisky, Nevada, Georgia, and California will then be shown for Trump. I will say by Jan-Feb 2022 he will be back in office.

We just got to hope this administration doesn't do anything bad until then. 
Trump lost. It's over. Get over it.  

I'm presuming it to be DeSantis.

What I will be interested in is how much of DeSantis' ego allow him to be tied to Trump.  No Republican is getting in without Trumps blessing.  That being said, does DeSantis frame his nomination as a "2nd Trump term"?; That he'll have Trump on speed dial at the Oval Office to assist whenever needed and be a "backup President? Will DeSantis frame it as "co-Presidencies"?.....or will DeSantis bit the hand that fed him and try to be his own man?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm presuming it to be DeSantis.

What I will be interested in is how much of DeSantis' ego allow him to be tied to Trump.  No Republican is getting in without Trumps blessing.  That being said, does DeSantis frame his nomination as a "2nd Trump term"?; That he'll have Trump on speed dial at the Oval Office to assist whenever needed and be a "backup President? Will DeSantis frame it as "co-Presidencies"?.....or will DeSantis bit the hand that fed him and try to be his own man?
He's all in on Trump without saying his name all that much.  It's pretty comical to watch.

The Commish said:
He's all in on Trump without saying his name all that much.  It's pretty comical to watch.
DeSantis is a vaccum is one thing.... DeSantis basically running as a Co-President to Donald Trump would be another thing.  Who gets the bigger desk in the Oval Office if DeSantis wins?

PennStater77 said:
According to many. Trump will be reinstated by August. 
If you want to get excited about this possibility, more power to you. Feel free to discuss it, including each and every event that contributes to your thinking. Many of us will be anxious to read your thoughts. 

But please, for your sake- do not send any more  money to anyone claiming they can make this happen. Please don’t do that. 

If you want to get excited about this possibility, more power to you. Feel free to discuss it, including each and every event that contributes to your thinking. Many of us will be anxious to read your thoughts. 

But please, for your sake- do not send any more  money to anyone claiming they can make this happen. Please don’t do that. 
I wasnt even considering.   But now if it makes you unhappy.   I need an envelope.

If you want to get excited about this possibility, more power to you. Feel free to discuss it, including each and every event that contributes to your thinking. Many of us will be anxious to read your thoughts

You can’t be serious

saddest part is all that was way more coherent than a Biden speech talking about young girls crossing their legs 

what the GOP needs in 2024 is a vibrant young black man and a qualified white woman as running mate - that ticket wins

any other ticket will not unless the GOP harnesses the same voting strategies as DNC does

saddest part is all that was way more coherent than a Biden speech talking about young girls crossing their legs 

what the GOP needs in 2024 is a vibrant young black man and a qualified white woman as running mate - that ticket wins

any other ticket will not unless the GOP harnesses the same voting strategies as DNC does
sorry....its two sides of the exact same coin.  You're fooling yourself and yourself alone if you think there is a meaningful difference here.

Ron DeSantis probably out of contention now. He made the fatal mistake of thanking Joe Biden for his help with the Surfside condo collapse.  MAGA will never forgive this transgression. 
Really?  I mean, Kamala LITERALLY called Joe Biden a racist during the debate on live TV and he picked her as VP.

DeSantis is fine.  You can breathe easy now.

Sinn Fein said:
Might need a MAGA 3rd party thread:

Jenna Ellis says she is leaving the Republican Party as a MAGA rebellion led by Rudy, Ellis, Seb Gorka and many others is [under way] demanding that Ronna McDaniel resign, after a story broke that none of the $220 million raised for post election lawsuits was used to defend Trump.

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1414714368047132673?s=21
Sounds like the best news for the Dems, splitting the GOP vote into two parts.

Sounds like the best news for the Dems, splitting the GOP vote into two parts.
Yep, this is why the GOP is screwed for the next few years. Trump and the herd who still follow him will rip to shreds any Republican who dares go against him, which is why I think he is a shoe-in to be the 2024 candidate.  Because if you are a Republican, it's not worth it to have your career destroyed by Trump and his minions, all of whom will make it their personal mission to do so.  And then Trump, who couldn't even beat an old and out of touch Biden last year, will get thrashed in the general election, given the Dems the White House again in 2024.  

Sinn Fein said:
Might need a MAGA 3rd party thread:

Jenna Ellis says she is leaving the Republican Party as a MAGA rebellion led by Rudy, Ellis, Seb Gorka and many others is [under way] demanding that Ronna McDaniel resign, after a story broke that none of the $220 million raised for post election lawsuits was used to defend Trump.

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1414714368047132673?s=21
Hmm, it's almost like all these donations to GOP causes never end up going where they say they will.  Strange...

Yep, this is why the GOP is screwed for the next few years. Trump and the herd who still follow him will rip to shreds any Republican who dares go against him, which is why I think he is a shoe-in to be the 2024 candidate.  Because if you are a Republican, it's not worth it to have your career destroyed by Trump and his minions, all of whom will make it their personal mission to do so.  And then Trump, who couldn't even beat an old and out of touch Biden last year, will get thrashed in the general election, given the Dems the White House again in 2024.  
If Trump runs I think it will be interesting to see what the GOP does and who runs against him.  Everyone being behind him as the incumbent was not surprising but if they all fall in line for a 2024 run then it’s totally fair to say Trump has taken over the party.

I don't remember a president as popular in my lifetime as Trump .... from Wisconsin to Florida, signs all over the interstates and on people's cars STILL supporting 2020 Trump

name call the supporters all you want - at least they don't follow a senile old kid sniffer who picked a VP that believes his sexual assault accuser ... can't make that story up on Days of Our Lives  😵

name call the supporters all you want - at least they don't follow a senile old kid sniffer who picked a VP that believes his sexual assault accuser ... can't make that story up on Days of Our Lives  😵
How horrible to spread lies like this. 

Last edited by a moderator:
How horrible to spread lies like this. 
He sniffs kids. At least, I think he does. He smells their hair, if I'm not mistaken. It's weird. But I'm Pro-Biden all the way and until 2024 hope he runs again unless a better centrist candidate is chosen. We need stability and centrism right now, IMO. The poles of both parties are unpalatable. If washed hair makes him long for daughters he didn't have, then so be it.

I'm not sure on Trump 2024 ..... my gut feeling says Donald is going to try and prove he can be re-elected and he's going to try for it

will he have the same support as 2016 and 2020 ? I don't know ... depends on who runs against him

One thing to remember is Trump is 75 years old and not in good shape. So he will be Biden's age in 2024 - but in much worse shape. So who knows what he will be like in 3 years.

I don't remember a president as popular in my lifetime as Trump .... from Wisconsin to Florida, signs all over the interstates and on people's cars STILL supporting 2020 Trump
Somehow I bet you snicker when you see Obama or Hillary stickers on cars still

I have traveled thousands of miles in the past few months, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Oklahoma, Kansas .... Trump2020 is still everywhere, on semi-trucks, bill boards, car's ...

I don't remember but 1 Biden poster in a yard in Florida

I see all sorts of signs and stickers on cars.  Like you said- still Obama stickers.  Mostly I assume it's laziness and just haven't gotten around to it, and less clinging to that person.  

That said,  I think Trump is different in that he tapped into something with people for a variety of reasons.   what I don't see is Hillary/Obama shirts, hats, etc like I do Trump gear.  

One thing to remember is Trump is 75 years old and not in good shape. So he will be Biden's age in 2024 - but in much worse shape. So who knows what he will be like in 3 years.
well cognitively speaking, Biden has set the bar on mental stability - I doubt Trump will decline to that level in 3 years

its possible though and personally I'd like to see a young black vibrant GOP Presidential candidate in 2024 - I think the USA is ready for that

I see all sorts of signs and stickers on cars.  Like you said- still Obama stickers.  Mostly I assume it's laziness and just haven't gotten around to it, and less clinging to that person.  

That said,  I think Trump is different in that he tapped into something with people for a variety of reasons.   what I don't see is Hillary/Obama shirts, hats, etc like I do Trump gear.  
where is that place? CA ?

I have traveled thousands of miles in the past few months, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Oklahoma, Kansas .... Trump2020 is still everywhere, on semi-trucks, bill boards, car's ...

I don't remember but 1 Biden poster in a yard in Florida
Not sure if you were around the Madison area, but I still see left stickers and such- even Obama, Bernie, etc.   Once you get about 20miles outside of town, then the color chances noticeably.  

Users who are viewing this thread