What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

if you were to relocate in the u.s. what state/city would it be? (1 Viewer)

I would go with Arizona over Pennsylvania this week but you also have to consider who your opponent may start. I think Pennsylvania has the higher floor so maybe you want to go there if your opponent starts Utah. If your opponent starts North Carolina, then Arizona is the better start due to the higher ceiling.

Pretty happy in Arlington, VA.  Just gotta live close to your job to avoid traffic hell.   Has jobs and good schools.  State universities are great.  Weather is good.  DC has become a beautiful city over the last 25 years.  It's was a dump when I grew up.  Mostly cleaned up with lots of bike/hike trails.around the river.

If I wanted to get out of here it would be to middle east coast Florida.  West Palm, Jupiter, Stuart, etc.  Great weather, beaches, golf, fishing, fun nightlight but not Miami crazy.  Close second would be certain towns in CA.  Carmel, Del Mar, Los Gatos.  Just gotta be rich cause CA is governed like sh!+.

Then I'd vacation to Aspen, Vail, andJackson Hole several times a year.  Cause we should all have several homes.

Last edited by a moderator:
very disheartened that Manhattan no longer comes first to mind.

Bodega Bay, CA for me. i like Jemez Springs NM slightly more as a place, but it doesnt have the ready access to ocean, mountains AND good city culture that Bodega (the closest to the west coast of Ireland in the US of A) has.

Taos, NM or back to Laramie, WY
I lived in gillette, sheridan, and cody. My 3 siblings all have degrees from uw. Laramie would be awful, it is too windy and cold and too far from good winter activities.

Plus the fishing and hunting are both mediocre compared to the rest of the state.

I would want to go to cody if I moved back to wyoming.

If I was rich enough I would like to live in the Florida keys, but I could settle for Pensacola.

In the mountains it would be between taos or Bozeman.

I lived in gillette, sheridan, and cody. My 3 siblings all have degrees from uw. Laramie would be awful, it is too windy and cold and too far from good winter activities.

Plus the fishing and hunting are both mediocre compared to the rest of the state.

I would want to go to cody if I moved back to wyoming.
Laramie has a ski area less than an hour away and Steamboat is about 2.5 hours away. It’s windy, but worse further west. I love fishing up in Medicine Bow NF and Routt down in CO. I like Sheridan, but prefer Buffalo fwiw. I am a UWYO grad with 2 degrees. 

I live just outside of St. Louis. I wouldn't leave the area because all my family and my wife's family are here. But I would move a little farther out. I would love 10 acres some place a little farther out. My wife is adamantly opposed to this because she wants neighbors and kids for our kids to play with. Seems like a normal request except of course she doesn't like any of the neighbors except one and there are no kids our kids age here. Most everyone is past retirement age on our street. 

Users who are viewing this thread