What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New England vs The Los Angeles Rams -4.5(43.5)*** Yep there's a game tonight! (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
8-4 vs 6-6, Playoffs in both teams sights if they can mount a December surge.  Pats get to 7-6 and there's a whole psychological thing in play vs their remaining schedule including a rematch vs my Phins. I think I do like the Patriots, the line has moved an entire 2 points(-6.5) and if you think the Pats can win then you might as well take the 4.5 and call it a night. Over under seems a bit of a mystery tonight. 

Pats 24...Rams 20

Upset Special, no running game dooms the Rams. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Rams defensive line harasses Newton into several sacks and an interception, likely two and the Rams win, 24-10.

Pats offense looks good when Cam is running. Aaron Donald may have some say in this one.

Rams-27.......Pats-13

I don't see how either team scores more than 20, barring some special teams and/or defensive scores.  Feels like a 16-13 game. 

I don't see how either team scores more than 20, barring some special teams and/or defensive scores.  Feels like a 16-13 game. 
Definetly feels like a low scoring game, but that seems a little low.

I'll take the under 43.5 and go 24-13 Rams

The network is in disputes with my cable provider, so I'm not watching the game 🤦🏼‍♂️

I've never had much patience for the Fox pregame NFL show, but now that Terry is pimping his reality show and has turned up the ######tery to 11, its truly insufferable

Good thing the game starts soon and they'll turn it over to...(checks notes)...Joe Buck and Troy Aikman?!?!?!?!

😭😭😭

I've never had much patience for the Fox pregame NFL show, but now that Terry is pimping his reality show and has turned up the ######tery to 11, its truly insufferable

Good thing the game starts soon and they'll turn it over to...(checks notes)...Joe Buck and Troy Aikman?!?!?!?!

😭😭😭
I never put the station on till 5 minutes into the game. Amazing how little you will miss.

8-4 vs 6-6, Playoffs in both teams sights if they can mount a December surge.  Pats get to 7-6 and there's a whole psychological thing in play vs their remaining schedule including a rematch vs my Phins. I think I do like the Patriots, the line has moved an entire 2 points(-6.5) and if you think the Pats can win then you might as well take the 4.5 and call it a night. Over under seems a bit of a mystery tonight. 

Pats 24...Rams 20

Upset Special, no running game dooms the Rams. 
Love the call. I can't get my head around this game but lean towards Pats +

Lost the 1 seed and the BYE by 2 points. Now I’m the 4-seed facing team Cam Newton. So while it pains me as a Niner fan to say this, GO RAMS! 

Cam needs one of those patented 3 Int, 0 TD games. 

Man, I so wished I had traded for Cam Akers midseason....could have had him for next to nothing. I watched him at FSU and knew he'd be a very good pro...just took some time

Akers has absolutely taken over this backfield.  Too little too late to save my fantasy season but alas...

Rams utterly dominating and then a needless turnover completely changes things 

Patriots look like they’ll be hard pressed to drive the field vs this D if Rams don’t give them a short field

Under was the smart bet tonight, already looking in danger 

What in the world was that? Cam is awful. Just months ago folks were saying he was by far the best QB in the AFC East. I’m not sure he even makes the top 3 right now.

Allen>Fitzpatrick>Tua>Cam>Darnold

In the first round of fantasy playoffs, I am the biggest favorite across the eight games.  But my opponent has the Rams D, so not happy about the trajectory of this game from a fantasy perspective

What in the world was that? Cam is awful. Just months ago folks were saying he was by far the best QB in the AFC East. I’m not sure he even makes the top 3 right now.

Flacco checking in, hon

Looked like defensive holding tho Troy said it’s not a penalty in the tackle box which fine if that’s the rule 

In the first round of fantasy playoffs, I am the biggest favorite across the eight games.  But my opponent has the Rams D, so not happy about the trajectory of this game from a fantasy perspective
Rams D safely on my bench in favor of Carolina :(

2021: Trevor>Allen>Tua>Cam

I know nobody cares, but in my league a pick 6 counts as points scored against the DST of the team that threw the pick 6. I don’t know why but it does. So imagine my displeasure when it went from a potential Goff pick 6 costing my opponent points to giving him 8 points. An 11 point swing against me.

Users who are viewing this thread