What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New England vs The Los Angeles Rams -4.5(43.5)*** Yep there's a game tonight! (1 Viewer)

Cam pick #2 coming up. He’s due. It’s like those final destination movies. The freaky one earlier that ended up as a catch is haunting him. 

8-4 vs 6-6, Playoffs in both teams sights if they can mount a December surge.  Pats get to 7-6 and there's a whole psychological thing in play vs their remaining schedule including a rematch vs my Phins. I think I do like the Patriots, the line has moved an entire 2 points(-6.5) and if you think the Pats can win then you might as well take the 4.5 and call it a night. Over under seems a bit of a mystery tonight. 

Pats 24...Rams 20

Upset Special, no running game dooms the Rams. 
We're off to the races this weekend. 

What a dominant performance by the Rams, really didn't have to throw it much which pleases McVay and the Rams are shaping into a possible Playoff Run, deep if they can knock off a GB or NO along the way. 

So has Akers become a must start RB1?

Is he the starter until next week? Are the 9-4 Rams committed finally to 1 RB?

Last edited by a moderator:
"With the way they execute, that's easy money"

-Troy Aikman after Cooper Kupp makes a critical 3rd down reception keeping the Rams on the field. 

Yeah, it’s just weird. Starters all still in there & now they’re passing a bunch. Wtf. 
Yeah I don’t get it!! This is pointless. I’m just picturing now Akers getting hurt on pointless plays or Goff, Kupp or any other starters. Yes I’m concerned about my fantasy team lol, but more importantly why is he risking injuries to these guys up this much with playoffs coming up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I don’t get!! This is pointless. I’m just picturing now Akers getting hurt on pointless plays or Goff, Kupp or any other starters. Yes I’m concerned about my fantasy team lol, but more importantly why is he risking injuries to these guys up this much with playoffs coming up. 
Goff I sort of get, but yeah Woods, kupp, and Akers idk. Surely Henderson/Brown and Reynolds/Jefferson can run out the clock.

Users who are viewing this thread