What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Minnesota at Tampa Bay -7(52.5)*** Upset Special (1 Viewer)

That’s an upset? I was thinking if the Bucs won it would be an upset. Hmm....
MIN secondary is a pass funnel. They're not a ton better against the run. And they're a dome team on the road. I like the Bucs to win, I just don't think they cover. But I'm not strong enough in those convictions to risk my hard earned moolah on it one way or the other. 

Bucs rested,Vikes play to the level of their opponent,so I ask are The Bucs good? Or average?

I'll take rested,but barely

Bucs-34....Vikings-31

The Vikings had better start shopping for a kicker. 3 “gimme” points off their scoreboard in 2 games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zimmer is out of his depth.  Great Defensive coordinator.  Not a head coach.

To be fair though, they should have never sent Bailey out there for that 50+ yd field goal with the way he’s been struggling. They gave Brady the ball at midfield with that dumb decision. 

Nice needed win by the Bucs.

Good seeing Shady McCoy out there. Guy definitely can still run the ball. Looked great last year doing it too. Isn't the elite stop on a dime prime Shady but he can still change directions unlike Fournette. Hopefully he won't carry the ball like a loaf of bread and doesn't get Tom murdered in pass pro. Still love watching him carry the ball.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair though, they should have never sent Bailey out there for that 50+ yd field goal with the way he’s been struggling. They gave Brady the ball at midfield with that dumb decision. 
They needed points. Fourth and too far to go for it. Odds (theoretically) were better for the FG. If he makes it, he gets his confidence back (theoretically), they get the score and maybe their kicker back. If he misses it, the defense has been pretty good (minus penalties) and he's no less a basket case then before.

Users who are viewing this thread