What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Saints at Eagles +8 (42.5)*** This One Hurts (1 Viewer)

The first 4th down I was fine with. This one they should have kicked a FG. Rookie QB, first start, first drive? Kick that FG. Bad play call.
Eh. If our tackle blocks their safety that was standing right in front of him they might have picked up the 1st. 

Ah. Well someone did mention picks haven't been called that much so the Eagles finally got away with one. 

Quick look at the hit on Hurts, it looked clean. Why was it roughing? Hand grazed the helmet or something? Alexander didn’t land on Hurts, didn’t drive Hurts into the ground. Wasn’t really a late hit either.

Quick look at the hit on Hurts, it looked clean. Why was it roughing? Hand grazed the helmet or something? Alexander didn’t land on Hurts, didn’t drive Hurts into the ground. Wasn’t really a late hit either.
Not really a flag IMO 

I'm glad we're developing Alshon for next year with Hurts.
Maybe Alshon would like to prove he can still play a little bit. It hasn't been working with Wentz, I've been in a lot of these threads with all of you and I would be slightly impressed with the way Hurts is running the offense and giving them a chance vs another team missing their starting QB. 

I couldn't begin to imagine how they will handle Wentz in the off season but for the moment and in a Division where a win today put you in striking distance and a Head Coach that has a history of making magic with the back ups...I'm just saying

Was tracking thru RZ but this is actually the one local game being broadcast here in South Florida, not sure how they decided that. 

Cool, I can watch history unfold in its entirety. 

If Sean Payton has something else on his play sheet, he’s got to adjust and call it. Eagles look ready for Taysom Hill.

Taysom’s “selling out” a bit to stay in the pocket. For now, it might help for him to take off a few times.

If wentz was benched a month ago like he deserved eagles would have won some more games
I like Hurts body language, even going to the sidelines, I like the way he's carrying himself. It's not deer in headlights, it's eyes wide open but it's not deer in headlights. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread