What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***(11-1)Pittsburgh Steelers vs (9-3) Buffalo Bills -2(48.5)*** SNF (1 Viewer)

I like me some Josh Allen tonight and I do think Buffalo will prevail in a rather high scoring football game. 

35 degrees and not like a blizzard or nothing. 

Buffalo 27...Pittsburgh 24

I like me some Josh Allen tonight and I do think Buffalo will prevail in a rather high scoring football game. 

35 degrees and not like a blizzard or nothing. 

Buffalo 27...Pittsburgh 24
I have to decide in a few minutes whether to start Ben or lamar jackson tomorrow.

300/3 gives me a legit chance to win, but Lamar could go big against Cleveland.

I have to decide in a few minutes whether to start Ben or lamar jackson tomorrow.

300/3 gives me a legit chance to win, but Lamar could go big against Cleveland.
I'm hyping the score, this could easily end up like so many other Steelers games this season where it's like 16-13 going into the 4th, just something about tonight being like the Playoffs, think at some point they kick it into 5th gear and open up the offenses. 

This is a big moment for Allen tonight. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like it was basically a throw away. If picked not much different than a punt. Hope for a play by Diggs. 

Sort of, but with nothing else open, an INT there equates to a punt. But he might also get PI or Diggs makes the catch. 
Fair enough. Bills should really think about calling a bunch of designed runs for Allen. Steelers are going with 7 DBs on defense a bunch. Gotta spread them out and run against that.

He’s clearly off and yet they insist on over-using him early? Start looking to Conner, Juju, or Claypool. Gees. 

Allen looks bad tonight.  But the Steelers also shut down Football Team in the first half and we saw how that one ended.  

Users who are viewing this thread