What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***(11-1)Pittsburgh Steelers vs (9-3) Buffalo Bills -2(48.5)*** SNF (1 Viewer)

This is true, but it’s just as likely the ball would have bounced off his hands and into a DB who would then run it back for a TD
Come on now, johnson's drops are only when he's wide open, there is nobody to pick them off.

It still blows my mind he hasn't been back in. Cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I feel mentally blindsided by the Steve Kornacki playoff odds analysis. Wasn’t ready for that. 
They could get him some better clothes...white dress shirt and khakis? He might want to hit the gym or trail a little bit as well, looking a little frumpy from what I remember on Election night 2016

Johnson benching is justified. He’s dropped like 9 passes in the past three weeks. How long of a leash should he get? He’s a good looking player, but it’s not like he’s Terrell Owens at this point. 

Johnson benching is justified. He’s dropped like 9 passes in the past three weeks. How long of a leash should he get? He’s a good looking player, but it’s not like he’s Terrell Owens at this point. 
I agree he's dropped a ton of balls but benchings are justified by whether the next best guy is better. Washington isn't the type of receiver that thrives in this offense. He doesn't get out of breaks like Johnson and is more of a deep threat. That said, he does have a TD, so it can't be all wrong.

Apaprently DJ owners don't care if he continues to drop 3 per game. What's the drop record? I think Owens had 17 one year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree he's dropped a ton of balls but benchings are justified by whether the next best guy is better. Washington isn't the type of receiver that thrives in this offense. He doesn't get out of breaks like Johnson and is more of a deep threat. That said, he does have a TD, so it can't be all wrong.
Washington had a TD last year as well when they played the Bills and outplayed Dionte that game too with Hodges at QB. Seems like a solid coaching decision by Tomlin. 

He also lead the team in catches, yards, 1st downs, and yards after catch. 

Sure he's not owens, but he's their best guy, who just happens to be in a slump. 

I remember when davante adams was a drop machine, and mccarthy to his credit, stuck with him, because he knew how good he was. 

The problem doesn't get fixed by not playing, it's by not giving up on him.

Washington had a TD last year as well when they played the Bills and outplayed Dionte that game too with Hodges at QB. Seems like a solid coaching decision by Tomlin. 
Yeah, but last year is last year. It's hard to judge anything Pittsburgh by when Rudolph and that Duck Guy were quarterbacks. That said, he has a TD tonight, so...

Don’t want to see an injury, but if Knox is out and Allen stops looking at him and looks at Diggs, that can only lead to good things. 

Well, there goes any chance of the Steelers calling another run play. Get ready for a lot of 3 and out 5 yard passes from Ben coming up. 

I do enjoy him but I also know how much everyone on here likes to hate every commentator.
Both CC and Aikman can be perfect in the right setting but 9 times out of 10 they usually say something in the beginning of the broadcast to try and show they know about the team they are announcing rather than just call the game as it unfolds. They try and make these proclamations and then have to backtrack it usually or look foolish later in the broadcast or forget what happened just 2 drives ago. 

This steeler offense is so bad right now. No way they put together 2 scoring drives. They are making our defense stay on the field 

Users who are viewing this thread