Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***(11-1)Pittsburgh Steelers vs (9-3) Buffalo Bills -2(48.5)*** SNF


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that’s just showing off

Cause of roughing the passer calls?!

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BENCHING DIONTAE!!!

3 minutes ago, Johnny Utah #9 said:

This is true, but it’s just as likely the ball would have bounced off his hands and into a DB who would then run it back for a TD

Come on now, johnson's drops are only when he's wide open, there is nobody to pick them off.

It still blows my mind he hasn't been back in. Cutting off your nose to spite your face.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SengerCJ said:

I feel mentally blindsided by the Steve Kornacki playoff odds analysis. Wasn’t ready for that. 

They could get him some better clothes...white dress shirt and khakis? He might want to hit the gym or trail a little bit as well, looking a little frumpy from what I remember on Election night 2016

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Johnny Utah #9 said:

NBC having the politics guy doing the magic screen for playoff odds is cringeworthy.

Now that the election is over (it's over -- cough, cough) they need to justify his salary.

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Man In The Box said:

Johnson benching is justified. He’s dropped like 9 passes in the past three weeks. How long of a leash should he get? He’s a good looking player, but it’s not like he’s Terrell Owens at this point. 

I agree he's dropped a ton of balls but benchings are justified by whether the next best guy is better. Washington isn't the type of receiver that thrives in this offense. He doesn't get out of breaks like Johnson and is more of a deep threat. That said, he does have a TD, so it can't be all wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

They could get him some better clothes...white dress shirt and khakis? He might want to hit the gym or trail a little bit as well, looking a little frumpy from what I remember on Election night 2016

Kudos for remembering election night 2016 so vividly. I can barely remember election night 2020. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Man In The Box said:

Johnson benching is justified. He’s dropped like 9 passes in the past three weeks. How long of a leash should he get? He’s a good looking player, but it’s not like he’s Terrell Owens at this point. 

Apaprently DJ owners don't care if he continues to drop 3 per game. What's the drop record? I think Owens had 17 one year.

Edited by crushedspirit
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rockaction said:

I agree he's dropped a ton of balls but benchings are justified by whether the next best guy is better. Washington isn't the type of receiver that thrives in this offense. He doesn't get out of breaks like Johnson and is more of a deep threat. That said, he does have a TD, so it can't be all wrong.

Washington had a TD last year as well when they played the Bills and outplayed Dionte that game too with Hodges at QB. Seems like a solid coaching decision by Tomlin. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Man In The Box said:

Johnson benching is justified. He’s dropped like 9 passes in the past three weeks. How long of a leash should he get? He’s a good looking player, but it’s not like he’s Terrell Owens at this point. 

He also lead the team in catches, yards, 1st downs, and yards after catch. 

Sure he's not owens, but he's their best guy, who just happens to be in a slump. 

I remember when davante adams was a drop machine, and mccarthy to his credit, stuck with him, because he knew how good he was. 

The problem doesn't get fixed by not playing, it's by not giving up on him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TwinTurbo said:

Washington had a TD last year as well when they played the Bills and outplayed Dionte that game too with Hodges at QB. Seems like a solid coaching decision by Tomlin. 

Yeah, but last year is last year. It's hard to judge anything Pittsburgh by when Rudolph and that Duck Guy were quarterbacks. That said, he has a TD tonight, so...

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SengerCJ said:

I do enjoy him but I also know how much everyone on here likes to hate every commentator.

Both CC and Aikman can be perfect in the right setting but 9 times out of 10 they usually say something in the beginning of the broadcast to try and show they know about the team they are announcing rather than just call the game as it unfolds. They try and make these proclamations and then have to backtrack it usually or look foolish later in the broadcast or forget what happened just 2 drives ago. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crushedspirit said:

If Buffalo have watched the Raven and Wsh film, they would just play up to the line and drop lbs into the underneath zones. It's a guarantee to work. Don't worry, Pitt won't adjust.

It is pretty remarkable isn’t it? Like did they take any lesson from the loss to the WTFs last week? Guess not.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...