What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NHL Season Thread: TB wins and Kucherov loves beer (2 Viewers)

beyond the skating, skill, speed, creativity, hands, etc, Kaprizov brings, the amazing part is this guy is going to be up for a Selke at some point.  guy does it all.

uh oh

@penguins: Coach Sullivan on Crosby: "Sid will not be available for tonight's game. He will be listed on the NHL's COVID protocol list. We didn't have a morning skate this morning due to the NHL's COVID protocol."

I take back what I said about Edmonton potentially posing a threat to Toronto.  Leafs can go ahead and make travel plans for the final 4. It's men against boys up here.

falguy said:
I take back what I said about Edmonton potentially posing a threat to Toronto.  Leafs can go ahead and make travel plans for the final 4. It's men against boys up here.
Get thee a zamboni driver or 3!

-QG

I feel like if I say anything in here or the ffa fantasy hockey thread I will instantly jinx this entire wonderful, perfect season.

Rangers  6-1  over Devils.    After the 1st period would have predicted the other way around.

Mika Z with the least ice time at C 1st period, benched first 10 minutes of 2nd (Chytil double shifted).

Kreider with a natural hat trick to go up 3-1 after Hughes scored.   Hughes loves to score on the Rangers.  This unfortunately looks like a trend.

Lafreniere points in 4 straight, and a snipe on the 6th goal.

Igor leaves on non contact injury in 3rd, back or leg...he looked in pain, did not look good at all.

When this team is going 20-62 a decade from now I’m just gonna laugh at my son and tell him he should’ve been born earlier. 

@PierreVLeBrun: Darryl Sutter isn’t just taking over for the rest of the season in Calgary. He signed a three-year deal, this season plus two more.

Bolts drop the game in the shootout, but remain a point ahead of Carolina for first in the Central. I’m surprised Chicago is this good, because at the start of the season, they definitely were not that.

what happened to Bergeron?

@NHLBruins: #NHLBruins prax lines:

Marchand - McKegg - Pastrnak
Ritchie - Krejci - DeBrusk
Frederic - Coyle - Smith
Bjork/Kuraly - Studnicka - Wagner

Grzelcyk - McAvoy
Zboril - Clifton
Tinordi - Vaakanainen
Moore - Kampfer

Rask
Halak
Booth

Absent: Bergeron, Carlo, Kase, Lauzon, Miller. https://twitter.com/NHLBruins/status/1368250269906124804/photo/1
He went down pretty hard into the boards at one point last night.  Although hoping it's just a maintenance day. Give him the day off after all the awesome captaining he did yesterday after the Scumbag Wilson affair. 

He went down pretty hard into the boards at one point last night.  Although hoping it's just a maintenance day. Give him the day off after all the awesome captaining he did yesterday after the Scumbag Wilson affair. 
All indications were that it was just a maintenance day.

Caufield secures the Big Ten title yesterday and almost finishes at a goal per game.  even more impressive since he didn't have Holloway for a good chunk of the season.  

Caufield secures the Big Ten title yesterday and almost finishes at a goal per game.  even more impressive since he didn't have Holloway for a good chunk of the season.  
I believe Wisky is the first college hockey team ever to go from worst to first in back-to-back seasons. But that just underscores what a massive underachiever Bucky was last season.

Bolts go down 3-0, then proceed to take the Hawks lunch money in the 2nd, roaring all the way back to take a 4-3 lead. The 3rd will either feature a defensive showdown or 13 goals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight I learned that I can leave my car to pick up food at a restaurant with my team up a goal and get back in my car with my team down 3-1 and not have a single ####### complaint about the takeout service at the restaurant.

Users who are viewing this thread