What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NHL Season Thread: TB wins and Kucherov loves beer (1 Viewer)

So the Devils and Bruins split 2 games and the Rangers and Islanders Split 2 games.

Standings.  NJD 3, Bos 3, NYR 2, NYI 2.

Seems fair :lmao:

-QG

Even thought this situation benefits me as a Devils fan the loser point is so stupid.  At least go 3-2-1-0 so that all games count the same.

-QG

Oops - wrong thread.  Anyhow looks like it will be a fun Calder race.  I like the Ottawa kid but I think my man Yegor/Egor will be heard from.

-QG

Last edited by a moderator:
Quizomatic Scoring - any errors mine:

L Jackson 10.5

Edwards 4.2

Dobbins 10.8

M Brown 12.7

Andrews 8.8

Snead 7.5

Boykin 5.0

Tucker 3.4

Ravens D 2.0

J Allen 16.6

Singletary 5.2

Diggs 24.6

J Brown 14.2

Knox 4.8

McKenzie 2.8

Bass 5.0

Bills D 12.0

Akers 16.1

Reynolds 9.5

Woods 12.8

V Jefferson 16.6

Higbee 3.5

Gay 4.7

Rams D 0.0

Rodgers 32.5

A Jones 17.8

J Williams 6.5

A Dillon 2.7

A Lazard 19.6

D Adams 21.6

R Tonyan 12.0

Valdes-Scantling 7.3

E St Brown 3.7

Crosby 8.9

Packers D 4.0

Theoretical max (note - without thinking about the salary cap totals at all):  151.5

-QG
get. Camarillo. active.

Are there spoiler rules in the thread.  Want to comment on Devils game but don't wanna spoil if people in here tape it.

Are the spoiler commands different in the new updated board?

Thx

-QG
I would have preferred you telling me what happened before the game started so I wouldn’t have bothered to watch.

Bruins think they are playing the Canadian Junior team so far this season...no 5 on 5 goals yet.  

Get well SOON, Pasta. 

Has the league announced how they are doing the conference finals this year? Is the central playing the east? The Canadian division? Any idea?

they’re gonna deal tda at some point me thinks.  good job by quinn to diminish his value first.
Yep I don't think he's part of the team's long term plans 
Someone compared him to Shayne Gostisbehere the other day in that if he's not dominating offensively and dynamite on the power play, he's basically unplayable because of the other flaws in his game. But people really liked Ghost for a while and people didn't like him being taken out of the lineup, where DeAngelo is by all accounts, an idiot and has been since his OHL days (i.e. long before the Trump stuff)

Someone compared him to Shayne Gostisbehere the other day in that if he's not dominating offensively and dynamite on the power play, he's basically unplayable because of the other flaws in his game. But people really liked Ghost for a while and people didn't like him being taken out of the lineup, where DeAngelo is by all accounts, an idiot and has been since his OHL days (i.e. long before the Trump stuff)
this appears very accurate, but he is talented offencively and someone has to have some interest.  maybe a lefty shot d that is falling out of favour somewhere.

this appears very accurate, but he is talented offencively and someone has to have some interest.  maybe a lefty shot d that is falling out of favour somewhere.
The Leafs used 7 D last night to get Mikko Lehtonen in the lineup.

It went

• Brodie 23:35
  • Rielly 23:33
  • Holl 20:56
  • Muzzin 20:08
  • Bogosian 14:15
  • Dermott 10:41
  • Lehtonen 6:41
It would seem to me the Rangers could easily dress 7 D, especially given that right now Brendan Smith is one of their 6 guys dressing. DeAngelo starts in that Lehtonen roll but can earn more ice time (or they could just scratch Jack Johnson).

Northern Voice said:
I still feel he's better than Johnson defensively (who isn't), but yes, it seems TDA isn't helping himself here. The maturity issues are problematic. Defensively can definitely be better. Room for improvement there for sure. It's likely an accumulation of things with TDA. Which stinks because he is talented offensively and was tied for 4th in the league last year in points among defensemen. 

Which, without a doubt, all of this will affect his trade value in a negative way. I expect him to make his way back into the lineup at some point here, but long term? I don't see him part of their plans.

If practice is prologue looks like the Devils are rolling with the same lineup again per Amanda Stein - and why wouldn't they? :devil:

-QG

Flyers down to 16 skaters after 2 periods. Phil Myers and Morgan Frost have both left the game. Frost was in for the injured Couturier.

Provorov goes to the net, shoots, and gets drilled and spun around Montour into Carter Hutton. Montour decides to follow up with several punches to Provorov. Hutton looks dazed but stays in the game. He was replaced after 2. Now Krueger us upset about Provorov elbow and wants tge league to investigate 

@SabresPlays: scary contact with Huttons neck/head #LetsGoBuffalo #AnytimeAnywhere https://twitter.com/SabresPlays/status/1351698689002250242/video/1

Hughes killed us. Blackwood played very well. 

Souring on Quinn as a head coach. 
this loss is on quinn for starting georgiev, who simply isn’t very good.  outshot the offensively inept devils by 30 and lose is all on the coach for not having them ready, again snd sitting his number 1.

Users who are viewing this thread