What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official***Baltimore at Cleveland +3 (45.5) Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Was just about to create this

Biggest game of Baker’s career to date?

Jimmy Smith and Calais Campbell active for Ravens after injury concerns during the week

Mark Andrews, Willie Snead and Matthew Judon back from Covid as the Ravens try to get healthy and back into the playoff picture 

Steelers fans forced against their will to back the Ravens tonight 

Here's an MoP-esque musing. The Browns are 9-3. Are they experiencing the Ewing effect with OBJ out? I can't imagine a receiver that talented and the gameplan other teams have to bring to defend him is any small feat, but do his demands for the ball upset the rhythm of this offense?

As cold as it is this might be somewhat high-scoring. Need a record performance from Lamar to win my Quarterfinal but will probably lose. :(

Chubb gets the first score of the game.

How is that not a face mask on Higgins 
It absolutely was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty unlucky to not get either of 2 fumbles and have the refs blow the obvious facemask. 5 throws to backs/TEs revealing the blatant weakness of the LBs/safeties to cover anyone.

Biggest thing about that first play is that at least the Ravens looked to pass on 1st down. Jackson has fantastic numbers passing on 1st but the Ravens don't do it enough.

The actual execution was questionable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plays have been late getting in but that was on Lamar

Got to the line w 13 seconds on the clock and just stood around 

These guys were the shookest.
Well, if we're being specific, they were not the shook ones.  They were the official Queensbridge murderers.  Their enemies were the shook ones.  Some would say that they kept the shook ones running, like they're supposed to.  It's also been speculated that you can determine "shookness" inside someone's face - it's easy to identify when someone's in the wrong place.  Like both defenses on those first two drives.

That's the weakest Roughing call I've ever seen. Do these refs know that Bill Belichick doesn't coach for Cleveland anymore?

I still can’t decide if Lamar Jackson is a good QB.

If the wildcat had just become a thing, he’d be the best WC QB since Ronnie Brown. 

As it is he still feels like a RB who passes a little & manages the offense.

I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. He’s a hell of a football player. But I also wonder if, like the Wildcat, DCs are gonna figure out Jackson’s schtick. 

for bonus points, who’s a better QB:

A. Lamar Jackson 2020

B. Michae Vick, 2006

Show your work. 

*Oof what a hit on Makyfield. 

I still can’t decide if Lamar Jackson is a good QB.

If the wildcat had just become a thing, he’d be the best WC QB since Ronnie Brown. 

As it is he still feels like a RB who passes a little & manages the offense.

I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. He’s a hell of a football player. But I also wonder if, like the Wildcat, DCs are gonna figure out Jackson’s schtick. 

for bonus points, who’s a better QB:

A. Lamar Jackson 2020

B. Michae Vick, 2006

Show your work. 

*Oof what a hit on Makyfield. 
He has the 5th highest passer rating in NFL history 

Users who are viewing this thread