What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official***Baltimore at Cleveland +3 (45.5) Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Smith went out early and they’ve been targeting his replacement. That’s who Baker was going at when Bowser undercut it 

The AFC better take notice because if this Ravens team gets hot again, they could be a force come playoff time. They seem to have smartened up and realized that running it a lot on offense is the way to go. 
Man, I dunno. I don’t think they can pass the ball single digits and beat that many defenses. At some point Baltimore is going to have to throw the ball to win. 

What’s everyone drinking tonight? 

Drake’s 1500 dry hopped pale here. I’m working on a sauce with this beer in it so I get to write off 6-packs as a business expense. Soon it’ll be pony kegs. That’s dangerous.  :unsure:

Man, I dunno. I don’t think they can pass the ball single digits and beat that many defenses. At some point Baltimore is going to have to throw the ball to win. 
Didn’t this Cleveland team whip the AFC South leader last week? And now down 14 at home to Baltimore? Other than KC and Buffalo, I don’t know who would be too much for them 

If Peters and Smith are out, Ravens are going to need at least 2 more TDs to win this gsmet

And if they’re injured, the season is over 

Peters looks like he’s cramped up, but ya never can tell on a play like that. Could just be wounded pride with an “injury” to point to instead of owning that ya got burnt like toast. 

Users who are viewing this thread