What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sleepers for 2021 (1 Viewer)

Patsfan39

Footballguy
One of the more interesting things I like reading on here is everyone sleepers to pick up for 2021. I’m looking for some young guys to scoop up while they’re still under the radar. Who do you guys got for really deep leagues?

These may not be sleepers but sometimes people will drop injured guys and now is a good time to start scouring for those.  A few of the obvious ones that probably weren't dropped could be Bosa and Clowney.  Some other more possible are Derwin James and Landon Collins.  Von Miller is another option for big play leagues.  

Kiko won't make the list for me as a stash. If he lands in a perfect situation in FA next year he's an add but he's not worth carrying through the off-season.

I've mentioned Jaylin Hawkins elsewhere. He's behind Neal in ATL at SS and Neal will hit FA next year. 

I usually sift through the upcoming FA list at spotrac and look for potential openings that may already have the next man up on the roster (like Hawkins), but I haven't had a chance this season. Hoping to get that done by this weekend so I can make roster moves prior to the start of games. Most of the stuff you find online this time of year is a solid list top players at each offensive position with a bare bones blurb about the D side. Like this one. lol

A handful off the top of my head (all LBs with two exceptions):

Eric Wilson - not a sleeper since he's producing this year, but just a note that he's a FA and a team may pay him to be a starter. He's a starter now of course, but a different team might solidify that (he's only really gotten opportunities when Anthony Barr has been injured).

David Long - could start for the Titans if Jayon Brown goes elsewhere in FA.

Davion Taylor - showed nothing really this season but the Eagles spent a 3rd rounder on him so you'd think they'd want to see if they have anything (he was always a bit of a project).

Donovan Wilson - has been up and down, but he may have done enough to enter the offseason as a presumptive starter (and possibly shown enough that the Cowboys aren't in a hurry to upgrade the position).

Blake Cashman - injuries have really held him back, but he has some ability and there's plenty of opportunity there. A lot of uncertainty there though with probably a new staff and they'll likely address the position.

Zack Baun - not sure what happened here as I thought he'd be in the mix for snaps from day one. Reasonable draft capital, good talent and a not very imposing depth chart means he has an opportunity.

Justin Strnad - The Broncos seemed to like him this preseason before he got injured and they don't have much on the depth chart. Might get a chance and can rack up tackles if he does.

Drue Tranquill - don't forget about him. Probably would have led the Chargers in tackles if he didn't get injured. We'll see what they do in the offseason but assuming he recovers well from his injury, I think he'll get a shot to get the starting job back.

Willie Gay Jr - I was pretty high on him this year but have cooled a bit and am starting to wonder whether KC is a good spot for LB production, regardless of whether he gets an opportunity. I expect he'll be a popular sleeper next year, as a 2nd round pick with high athletic upside. Needs to develop this offseason though - I find it slightly concerning that he hasn't separated himself from the likes of Wilson, Hitchens, Niemann.

Tyrel Dodson - seems to have fallen away in the pecking order following injury, but he was impressive when filling in for Milano and Edmunds earlier in the year. I think Milano is a FA (I'd have to check), so there might be an opportunity here. Probably nothing to see here, but they've kept him around until now.

Tae Crowder - has had a bit of hype this year, and put some stats in the box score. It's possible that they see him as their coverage LB of the future (whatever that's worth) or he might just be a solid depth piece. Not sure about him, but he's done well so far in limited opportunities. Some questions about whether the 2nd LB in that scheme has any real value though.

Troy Dye - I'm sceptical, but if Wilson leaves he could get a bigger role. Not sure it would be full-time though. At least worth keeping an eye on.

Javin White - an intriguing rookie this year who got some preseason buzz, but I think he's mostly just been on the practice squad. I think he's listed as a LB, but would be really interesting if they switched him to safety (he's one of those undersized tweener types) and I don't know why they haven't, given their issues in the secondary. More of a taxi squad guy but has talent. 

DJ Wonnum - I don't really stash DLs, but this guy is interesting. Looked like a bit of a project as a 4th round pick and he is, but he's had a few sacks this year in decent playing time, which makes me take notice as a rookie. Not sure what he's like against the run so he might just be one of those inconsistent sack guys, but worth watching in case he takes the starting job opposite Hunter next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the story on this Javin White guy? Never heard of him before now. 
Dug up a couple of articles - mostly fluff, but I recall he was impressing. I guess not enough to keep him off the practice squad...

https://nflspinzone.com/2020/08/28/las-vegas-raiders-camp-standouts-impressing-2020/2/

https://www.raiders.com/news/udfa-javin-white-is-making-the-most-of-his-opportunity-despite-facing-unpreceden

UDFA so the odds are naturally stacked against him, and I wouldn't prioritise him as a stash.....but worth knowing the name IMO, just in case.

Dug up a couple of articles - mostly fluff, but I recall he was impressing. I guess not enough to keep him off the practice squad...

https://nflspinzone.com/2020/08/28/las-vegas-raiders-camp-standouts-impressing-2020/2/

https://www.raiders.com/news/udfa-javin-white-is-making-the-most-of-his-opportunity-despite-facing-unpreceden

UDFA so the odds are naturally stacked against him, and I wouldn't prioritise him as a stash.....but worth knowing the name IMO, just in case.
Of course, but Littleton has been quite poor this year. I'm in a 63 player contract league and these types of minimum contract swings are how you build a good roster. I'm gonna have to promote J Hurts anyway, so may as well sneak this guy onto the taxi and promote Hurts now rather than September. 

I would add the name Terrell Burgess Rams safety 3rd rounder, was used slightly  this year then got hurt in the game he played the most and went on IR. I always like safeties and lb’ers usually the highest scoring idps at least in my leagues. So later in the year I start to scan the WW for guys like this to add to my roster. 

A handful off the top of my head (all LBs with two exceptions):

Eric Wilson - not a sleeper since he's producing this year, but just a note that he's a FA and a team may pay him to be a starter. He's a starter now of course, but a different team might solidify that (he's only really gotten opportunities when Anthony Barr has been injured).

David Long - could start for the Titans if Jayon Brown goes elsewhere in FA.

Davion Taylor - showed nothing really this season but the Eagles spent a 3rd rounder on him so you'd think they'd want to see if they have anything (he was always a bit of a project).

Donovan Wilson - has been up and down, but he may have done enough to enter the offseason as a presumptive starter (and possibly shown enough that the Cowboys aren't in a hurry to upgrade the position).

Blake Cashman - injuries have really held him back, but he has some ability and there's plenty of opportunity there. A lot of uncertainty there though with probably a new staff and they'll likely address the position.

Zack Baun - not sure what happened here as I thought he'd be in the mix for snaps from day one. Reasonable draft capital, good talent and a not very imposing depth chart means he has an opportunity.

Justin Strnad - The Broncos seemed to like him this preseason before he got injured and they don't have much on the depth chart. Might get a chance and can rack up tackles if he does.

Drue Tranquill - don't forget about him. Probably would have led the Chargers in tackles if he didn't get injured. We'll see what they do in the offseason but assuming he recovers well from his injury, I think he'll get a shot to get the starting job back.

Willie Gay Jr - I was pretty high on him this year but have cooled a bit and am starting to wonder whether KC is a good spot for LB production, regardless of whether he gets an opportunity. I expect he'll be a popular sleeper next year, as a 2nd round pick with high athletic upside. Needs to develop this offseason though - I find it slightly concerning that he hasn't separated himself from the likes of Wilson, Hitchens, Niemann.

Tyrel Dodson - seems to have fallen away in the pecking order following injury, but he was impressive when filling in for Milano and Edmunds earlier in the year. I think Milano is a FA (I'd have to check), so there might be an opportunity here. Probably nothing to see here, but they've kept him around until now.

Tae Crowder - has had a bit of hype this year, and put some stats in the box score. It's possible that they see him as their coverage LB of the future (whatever that's worth) or he might just be a solid depth piece. Not sure about him, but he's done well so far in limited opportunities. Some questions about whether the 2nd LB in that scheme has any real value though.

Troy Dye - I'm sceptical, but if Wilson leaves he could get a bigger role. Not sure it would be full-time though. At least worth keeping an eye on.

Javin White - an intriguing rookie this year who got some preseason buzz, but I think he's mostly just been on the practice squad. I think he's listed as a LB, but would be really interesting if they switched him to safety (he's one of those undersized tweener types) and I don't know why they haven't, given their issues in the secondary. More of a taxi squad guy but has talent. 

DJ Wonnum - I don't really stash DLs, but this guy is interesting. Looked like a bit of a project as a 4th round pick and he is, but he's had a few sacks this year in decent playing time, which makes me take notice as a rookie. Not sure what he's like against the run so he might just be one of those inconsistent sack guys, but worth watching in case he takes the starting job opposite Hunter next year.
Really good list here. I definitely have had an eye on wonnum and long. 

I drafted willie gay and have held onto him this whole year lmao. Two other guys I’m looking to pick up are mykal walker and Alton Robinson.

I like to stash young athletes at DE/EDGE that need time to develop. This is convenient when a player is stuck on a 3-4 now but could change due to turnover at DC. Think Jabari Zuniga, Jacob Martin, Julian Okwara, Austin Bryant. I also like DJ Wonnum, Terrell Lewis, Alton Robinson, Darrell Taylor (but health? 😬), Darryl Johnson. I'm not giving up on Marcus Davenport, Lorenzo Carter, Oshane Ximines, Uchenna Nwosu, Kemoko Turay or Tyquan Lewis (How much longer will Justin Houston play? Will they bring back Denico Autry?). And what do the Steelers do opposite TJ Watt? Is Alex Highsmith the answer? Whoever plays there will get some scraps. Are Josh Sweat and Rashan Gary sleepers? They look like they're figuring it out.

Not sure they are all sleepers (and some are repeats), but some guys I’m taking a flyer on going into offseason:

DE

- Marquis Haynes

- Ben Banogu

LB

- Krys Barnes/Kamal Martin (still wondering which one will pan out)

- Cashman

- Davion Taylor

- Jermaine Carter

- Troy Dye

S/CB

- Chris Banjo

- Jayron Kearse

- Jarrod Wilson

- Jaylinn Hawkins

I'm honestly gonna have to give up on guys to make roster down to 40 at Zealots at some point. Right now I'm staring at Clowney and Davenport in the face and wondering how worth it they are.

I'm honestly gonna have to give up on guys to make roster down to 40 at Zealots at some point. Right now I'm staring at Clowney and Davenport in the face and wondering how worth it they are.
Strong lineup>Good young depth>Vets that could become quality starters (not JAG's)>Fliers

I don't follow that as scripture, but if I were to succinctly sum up the starting point it's around there. Saints will probably answer your Davenport question this spring, but keep in mind he'll still just be 25. I'm not saying quit Clowney but he'll be aged 28, his peak has been as a good edge2, and it was more due to tkl than sacks. Will him ####### up his market this past offseason be what's needed to remove his head from ###? Sure, maybe - but I think I'd need a good answer to that question to consider prioritizing him.

Guys I have on my rosters for the future:

DE:

• Darrell Taylor SEA
  • Julian Okwara DET
LB:

• Davion Taylor PHI
  • Jacob Phillips CLE
  • Reuben Foster WAS
  • Justin Strnad DEN
S:

• Daniel Thomas JAC
  • Brandon Jones MIA

I didn't list guys who were constantly mentioned on weekly waiver wire articles this season, like Donovan Wilson, Ashtyn Davis, etc.

Just as big of a question is what happens to this year's valuable fill-ins?  Kamren Curl, Tyrell Adams, Khari Willis, Eric Wilson, Alex Singleton, Kerry Hyder, guys like that... do any of them displace the injured guys whom they took over for?

I don't think Willis was a fill-in. He's legit.

Curl was, but he's at least turned my head. I wonder if there's room for both him and Collins.

Similar story with Singleton, who is better than Gerry and may have made Taylor's path to the lead job a lot harder.

I'd like to be wrong about Adams (and Hewitt), but my expectations are low going into 2021 for both. 

I'd like to be wrong about Adams (and Hewitt), but my expectations are low going into 2021 for both. 
Right when McKinney went down, someone (I can't remember who) was saying to check his contract because it might be an issue if Adams peforms like he has. But Adams could be like that guy from JAX last year (Donald Payne?) who filled in and got a ton of play and was then summarily released. I'm not sure where this would put him, but McKinney is slated to make 8.5 million dollars with a dead cap hit of 1.5 million, so that might come into play.

LJ was just dropped in my one league. Do you guys think he bounces back at all next year? This was essentially his rookie yr

LJ was just dropped in my one league. Do you guys think he bounces back at all next year? This was essentially his rookie yr
Collier?  I haven't chosen to roster him when I have chances.  After drafting him, they added Clowney, drafted Taylor, and added Dunlop.  It seems like they believe he's not what they expected.

Seems like an appropriate place to put this- generally speaking, in most formats, if you have a choice between stashing a safety or something else pick the something else. More db's are playing now than ever, so there will always be new safeties available. More safeties (and cb's) playing means less of the others are, so chase them then pick up safeties with your misses. 

Late votes for Brandon Jones and Zach Sieler
Sieler has caught my eye with good production. 7th round pick by the Ravens in 2018 and had put up nothing for stats prior to this season. Has Miami unlocked something with him or is he a flash in the pan? He'll be 26 at the start of next season.

Seems like an appropriate place to put this- generally speaking, in most formats, if you have a choice between stashing a safety or something else pick the something else. More db's are playing now than ever, so there will always be new safeties available. More safeties (and cb's) playing means less of the others are, so chase them then pick up safeties with your misses. 
DB's are the kickers of The IDP side of things.  There may be one or two outliers worth spending capital on but in the end you can find something basically as good on waivers any given week.

Norton mentioned Smoot DE JAC this week.  Decent profile - 3rd round pick, good late-season production, opposite Josh Allen.  I'm adding.

I just did the check of the 11 sites I check for waiver articles, and only one has any offseason content up: https://rotoheat.com/category/nfl-dynasty/ has 3 LBs and 3 DBs to stash.

DLF has some dynasty IDP rankings that were updated in December, but I have to say I think they're terrible - some bizarre rankings in there.  They did just improve with StickyZ adding a set that improved their averages, but I think the board here could do a better job.

Fantasy Sharks has their rankings up, but they're always the rankings I like the least, with things like McKinney at LB4 and Neville Hewitt above White and Queen.

Even FantasyPros has 9/25 as their last date for rankings.

DynastyVipers doesn't date their rankings, but with Littleton ranked at 7 and 13, I'm guessing they were in September.

I don’t really stash dbs either. in a league where I start 2 safeties and 2 corners I usually own 2-3 corners, maybe 4. Usually only 4-5 safeties. I just scooped jaylin Hawkins as my 5th hoping Neal leaves. I’d agree with that point that not much needs to be invested. I usually roster double digit linebackers I usually scoop 3-4 from guys talked about in here and I’ve had really good luck thus far

Are you guys holding onto Troy reeder? I have both him and kiser right now. Wondering if kiser sends reeder back to the bench

Are you guys holding onto Troy reeder? I have both him and kiser right now. Wondering if kiser sends reeder back to the bench
At this point I would hold unless you have someone better and you must drop someone.  Basically hold until next training camp to see what shakes out dependingvon how many slots you have available.

One of the big things to remember here is the 2021 draft class looks excellent for IDP and we could see a lot of turnover for these guys

Micah Parsons on level by himself. Maybe best prospect in years

Dylan Moses, Chazz Surrart, Nick Bolton, Zaven Collins, Jeremiah Owasu-Koramoah, Baron Browning should be close to a Kenneth Murray or Jordyn Brooks type. 

and than a few guys like Willie Gay, Logan Wilson who go to good situations but don’t produce. But these guys where the 5-6 LB last year. This year will be 8-9. Guys like Jabril Cox, Cameron McGrone, Damone Clark. Paddy Fisher. 

Plus for big play leagues, lots of rush LB. 

Add in a few free agents. My big one is Jared Davis who I think is super talented but got in the dog house because Patricia sucks. I prefer him to Reeder. Hewitt, Perryman, Williamson are other guys who could take jobs. 

Nah, I'm dropping him, but holding Kiser.  I have a lot of decisions to make on guys like Kerry Hyder, Tyrell Adams, Kyzir White, Eric Wilson, and Kamren Curl... Reeder doesn't even make that list for me.  To me, he's a clear backup behind Kiser.

Tick said:
Nah, I'm dropping him, but holding Kiser.  I have a lot of decisions to make on guys like Kerry Hyder, Tyrell Adams, Kyzir White, Eric Wilson, and Kamren Curl... Reeder doesn't even make that list for me.  To me, he's a clear backup behind Kiser.
Thanks. I was considering dropping him to get down to roster size in Zealots, too. Gally didn't think I should, but I'm leaning towards cleaning out backups and keeping rookies. Like today, Akeem Davis-Gaither has 14 points and must be starting or getting serious run at LB in Cinci. I'd hate to give him up.

Thanks. I was considering dropping him to get down to roster size in Zealots, too. Gally didn't think I should, but I'm leaning towards cleaning out backups and keeping rookies. Like today, Akeem Davis-Gaither has 14 points and must be starting or getting serious run at LB in Cinci. I'd hate to give him up.
Reeder was targeted a lot which tells me he's bad in pass coverage. That's good at the time when playing full snaps cause Rams had limited options, but not when considering long term investment.  Combo that with his older age (26) and limited NFL experience (2nd year) and wouldn't fault anyone from moving on with other potentials.  Kiser is a better player with more experience at a younger age.  Have to agree with others that Reeder is currently just a backup and think his ceiling as a starter would be a 2-down thumper which is waiver fodder in most leagues.    

Also will point out that debating this with Reeder shows Kenny Young will never be and should not be rostered at this point. 

Reeder was targeted a lot which tells me he's bad in pass coverage. That's good at the time when playing full snaps cause Rams had limited options, but not when considering long term investment.  Combo that with his older age (26) and limited NFL experience (2nd year) and wouldn't fault anyone from moving on with other potentials.  Kiser is a better player with more experience at a younger age.  Have to agree with others that Reeder is currently just a backup and think his ceiling as a starter would be a 2-down thumper which is waiver fodder in most leagues.    

Also will point out that debating this with Reeder shows Kenny Young will never be and should not be rostered at this point. 
Great perspective. Thanks for sharing.

I was saying to keep until training camp to see how things shake out.  There were other guys i would dump before him but he is near the bottom.  I don't really have any great need to keep him but thought based on what you had he was keepable but that comes down to personal preference at that level

I was saying to keep until training camp to see how things shake out.  There were other guys i would dump before him but he is near the bottom.  I don't really have any great need to keep him but thought based on what you had he was keepable but that comes down to personal preference at that level
Cool. Thanks for your input as always, Gally.

Curl was, but he's at least turned my head. I wonder if there's room for both him and Collins
(RotoWire) Curl finished his 2020 rookie season with 88 tackles (63 solo), four pass defenses, three interceptions and two sacks in 16 games.

Analysis: The seventh-round pick made 11 starts and finished second on the team in tackles, handling a three-down role from Week 9 onward. He averaged 7.9 tackles over his final nine games of the regular season, then added seven more tackles in the playoff loss to Tampa Bay. PFF graded Curl at No. 28 out of 94 qualified safeties, further cementing his status as a starting-caliber player. He and Landon Collins (Achilles) could give Washington a formidable duo at safety in 2021, assuming the veteran makes a smooth recovery from his season-ending injury. Curl's IDP value could take a hit with Collins healthy, as the 27-year-old's comfort level playing up in the box could force his teammate into more snaps as a deep safety.

Not sure they are all sleepers (and some are repeats), but some guys I’m taking a flyer on ...

S/CB

- Jayron Kearse
Cowboys | Jayron Kearse logs 11 tackles    Fri Sep 10, 01:20 AM

Dallas Cowboys S Jayron Kearse recorded 11 tackles, including six solo, against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday, Sept. 9.

Cowboys | Jayron Kearse logs 11 tackles    Fri Sep 10, 01:20 AM

Dallas Cowboys S Jayron Kearse recorded 11 tackles, including six solo, against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday, Sept. 9.
I picked up the wrong Dallas safety this week...... ahh the joys of IDP

Cowboy D snap count (position from nfl.com gamebook)

Defensive line-

DE DeMarcus Lawrence- 43 snaps- (66% of all def plays)

DE Randy Gregory- 37 snaps (57%)

DT Osa Odighuizua- 36 snaps (55%)

DE Carlos Watkins- 30 snaps (46%)

DE Brent Urban- 28 snaps (43%)

DE Dorance Armstrong- 27 snaps (42%)

DE Terrell Basham- 24snaps (37%)

DT Quinton Bohannon- 20 snaps (31%)

Bradley Anae-10 snaps (15%)

Linebackers

Micah Parsons- 51 snaps (78%)

Keanu Neal- 50 snaps (77%)

Jaylon Smith- 16 snaps (25%)

LVE- 14 snaps (22%)

Jabril Cox- 1 snap (1%)

Secondary

CB Trevon Diggs- 65 snaps (100%)

CB Anthony Brown- 65 snaps (100%)

SS Donovan Wilson- 55 snaps (85%)

SS D Kazee -52 snaps (80%)

CB Jourdan Lewis - 49 snaps (75%)

FS Javon Kearse - 40 snaps (62%)

CB M Canady - 2 snaps (3%)

FS D Thompson - 1 snap (2%)

I also got burned by Wilson, but it's good to know that he played. I thought he was benched/injured. I'm not sure if I'm ready to grab Kearse.

I also got burned by Wilson, but it's good to know that he played. I thought he was benched/injured. I'm not sure if I'm ready to grab Kearse.

I'm not grabbing anyone else yet either - he's shown just enough last year to get a pass for the goose egg if he maintains the high snap count and produces going forward

Another terrible "IDP Sleepers" article on FBG.  The guy that writes it doesn't seem to understand what "sleeper" means.  IDP is the area where you can actually get sleepers because there isn't a lot of info and box scores don't tell the whole story.  

I don't know why it bothers me so much but the IDP Sleeper article is a regurgitation of who had a good week the previous week.  So the week 2 content titled "IDP Sleepers" lists guys that did well in week 1.  Shouldn't it list players that are sleepers to do well in week #2?  It doesn't do a lot of good to show who put up good stats in Week 1.  Those are obvious plays.  

The Dynasty Sleeper IDP article is a bit better but the other one is basically useless as a sleeper article.  

Another terrible "IDP Sleepers" article on FBG.  The guy that writes it doesn't seem to understand what "sleeper" means.  IDP is the area where you can actually get sleepers because there isn't a lot of info and box scores don't tell the whole story.  

I don't know why it bothers me so much but the IDP Sleeper article is a regurgitation of who had a good week the previous week.  So the week 2 content titled "IDP Sleepers" lists guys that did well in week 1.  Shouldn't it list players that are sleepers to do well in week #2?  It doesn't do a lot of good to show who put up good stats in Week 1.  Those are obvious plays.  

The Dynasty Sleeper IDP article is a bit better but the other one is basically useless as a sleeper article.  
Yea the IDP upgrades week 2 with Rudnicki had some value. I am waiting on the eyes of the guru and week 2 rankings but not helping me with waivers and not helpful for deep leagues. 

Reposting my list of waiver articles… I took the DLF links out because I don’t have a sub this year and IDPGuru went pay, though I might pay for that one still. I think the IDP Guys article is free but I have a sub this year so I’m not sure. Woellert’s waiver article is behind a paywall, but his 3 down LB article isn’t and is useful.

https://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/article-list.php?author=40&ref=s

https://www.4for4.com/users/mike-woellert/author-page

https://www.fantasypros.com/news/correspondents/raju-byfield.php

https://www.fantasysharks.com/category/idp/

https://www.idpguys.org/author/kyle-bellefeuil/

https://rotoheat.com/author/krueth/
https://www.dynastynerds.com/author/ejh1528/

https://www.rotoballer.com/author/the_pre-snapreader

I don't usually criticize FBG because we're on their boards, but you and I could probably do a better job than that. I know The Tick, Flying Elvis, you, and MAC_32 could put out better content than that. There's no excuse for it.

Definintely a good sleeper CB in SF. From that monster article:

"Deommodore Lenoir (CB) did play the most snaps at corner this week for the 49ers but it looks like this was a substitute situation due to the blowout, I at least recognize the first two names, this guy not so much. The safe play here is to see another week or two of this and then figure it out but if you’re pressed for corner options this week the first two are my bet so far."

The reality is this kid looked awesome through the preseason and earned his PT. Verrett is now on IR (ACL?) and SF has added Kirkpatrick+ at CB but Lenoir is a safe bet to continue as a 100% guy now. In CB required, add him now for free. If you google him you'll find tons of SFwire / SFnation / etc. articles about him being considered a draft day steal. Added bonus: rookie corner rule. :)

Users who are viewing this thread