What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lynn Bowden Jr. Dolphins Rookie WR...December RUN!!! (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
I don't play Dynasty so I'm of little use there but since his name came up and I didn't find a thread, thought this was a good start. 

-Parker left last week's game, status a little uncertain right now. 

-9 Targets last week, 7 catches 82 yds, was like 4 for 4 the week prior. 

-Miami traded for him during the season and got a great deal, possibly the Wes Welker make up we never got? 

-Listed as a RB on several sights, in PPR he might be an easy play for those struggling at RB2 or finding the right Flex. 

Anything you want to add

Go!

I don't play Dynasty so I'm of little use there but since his name came up and I didn't find a thread, thought this was a good start. 

-Parker left last week's game, status a little uncertain right now. 

-9 Targets last week, 7 catches 82 yds, was like 4 for 4 the week prior. 

-Miami traded for him during the season and got a great deal, possibly the Wes Welker make up we never got? 

-Listed as a RB on several sights, in PPR he might be an easy play for those struggling at RB2 or finding the right Flex. 

Anything you want to add

Go!
Added him last week in dynasty because of the things you mention here. Liked his profile coming out. Actually wanted the Ravens to go after him or Gibson to play the role of gadget/receiving Rb. Pretty happy to be holding as he will likely continue to see usage.

Not a dynasty guy but how about his chances as a week 15 plug in as a flex/rb3 type vs. NE?

edit: listed as RB in my league.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a dynasty guy but how about his chances as a week 15 plug in as a flex/rb3 type vs. NE?

My fear would be that he’s game script dependent. Looks like the vast majority of his touches came when they were down big or in the 2 minute drill before half. Likely playing from ahead would concern me. Have to see which of the other wrs and RBs are playing.

That's what we are trying to figure out. I might not play him unless you had to but if he does well vs New England, you get a Week 16 juicy match up vs Vegas, not assuming Miami wins the game but they should be able to operate on offense. 

That's what we are trying to figure out. I might not play him unless you had to but if he does well vs New England, you get a Week 16 juicy match up vs Vegas, not assuming Miami wins the game but they should be able to operate on offense. 
But at the same time, if we're claiming him to use in week 16, wouldn't that give the other Dolphins weapons (Parker, Grant, Gesicki) another week to get healthy and return, thereby hurting Bowden's value? 

But at the same time, if we're claiming him to use in week 16, wouldn't that give the other Dolphins weapons (Parker, Grant, Gesicki) another week to get healthy and return, thereby hurting Bowden's value? 
He had 4/40 the prior week and he still would be a starting WR, Gesicki looked hurt pretty bad, not sure what the final outcome was there but I'm not expecting him back for several weeks. Parker is in and out right now, nonfactor with TT under Center. 

I'm glad to see him starting to fulfill his potential though I had to let him go from my dynasty team early on in the season. 

Well there you are MoP - didn't see that there are two Lynn Bowden, Jr. threads. I'll post mine (copy and paste) from the other thread and then read the above posts.

My first look is where is this Lynn Bowden, Jr. WR, RB ranked this week to take a look. Is he listed as both? Not seeing him come up yet? 

Edit: Never mind I found him at like Flex #152 / WR #83 overall. Really?1?!

He's going through the roof on Yahoo pick ups. Tremblay and Dodds come in around 3, 4, 5 total points, while the description talks like he's a default RB, WR #1 for the Dolphins this week as a possibility because of Parker and Grant and because of trick plays. 

Edit: Add Gesicki and his injury, otherwise he's also sitting out there in one of my leagues. Bowden going bonkers on Yahoo pick ups.

Users who are viewing this thread