What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Guillotine Waivers (1 Viewer)

Hurl Bruce

Footballguy
Made it to the final three. I do my league on MFL.com, so we run waivers all year.   Half PPR, Half pt/First Down, Start: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, Flex (RWT)

I was really hoping the Kelce owner would have been eliminated, but alas, he did not. I'm sitting with:

My Team: $117

QB: Wilson, Watson

RB: CMC, Ekeler, Monty, Jacobs, Mostert

WR: Adams, Diggs, Allen, Hill, Jefferson, AJBrown

TE: Andrews, Gronk, Tonyan

Team 2: $116

QB: Rodgers, Herbert

RB: Cook, Henry, Jones, Hunt, Carson, Gibson

WR: Metcalf, Nuk, Kupp, Claypool, Evans

TE: Hockenson, Goedert

Team 3: $51

QB: Murray, Jackson

RB: Chubb, Zeke, Taylor, Gallman, Sanders, Gurley

WR: Thomas, Locket, McLaurin, Ridley, Cooks, Aiyuk, Diontae Johnson

TE: Kelce

I would have gone all in on Kelce, but now not sure how much to throw at Waller. Team 2 has Hockenson but needs WR help. I am tempted to just bid $0 and hope that he doesn't spend on TE. Team 3 needs RB, and so do I to an extent with CMC still out.

Notable FAs: Mahomes, Josh Allen, Kamara, James Robinson, Akers, Swift, Amari, ARob, Thielen, Waller

I'm having trouble figuring out where/how to spend my money without any one "must have" out there. What bids would you make?

Can you bid next week at the final two or is this your last waivers?

I would do the following:

• I would bid on Akers (sweet matchup vs Jets this week) and try and sneak him through if others are going after Robinson or Kamara. 
  • I would place a minimal bid on Mahomes and if you get him great you keep him away from someone else.  
  • I would have a decent bid on Waller unless you need to keep a reserve for the following week
  • I would place minimal bids on Kamara and Robinson just in case

Can you bid next week at the final two or is this your last waivers?

I would do the following:

• I would bid on Akers (sweet matchup vs Jets this week) and try and sneak him through if others are going after Robinson or Kamara. 
  • I would place a minimal bid on Mahomes and if you get him great you keep him away from someone else.  
  • I would have a decent bid on Waller unless you need to keep a reserve for the following week
  • I would place minimal bids on Kamara and Robinson just in case
We can bid until the very end.  Lineup dominator has us all at the same point level before bidding this week, so it should be a close one.

Gally said:
It's going to be tight for sure.  Good Luck
I ended up getting Kamara, Robinson, Mahomes, Allen, and Waller.

Roster now sits at:

QB: Mahomes, Josh Allen

RB: CMC, Kamara, Ekeler, Jacobs, Robinson, Montgomery

WR: Adams, Diggs, Hill, Keenan, AJ Brown

TE: Waller, Andrews, Tonyan.

I'll take that against any other roster out there.

I ended up getting Kamara, Robinson, Mahomes, Allen, and Waller.

Roster now sits at:

QB: Mahomes, Josh Allen

RB: CMC, Kamara, Ekeler, Jacobs, Robinson, Montgomery

WR: Adams, Diggs, Hill, Keenan, AJ Brown

TE: Waller, Andrews, Tonyan.

I'll take that against any other roster out there.
Wow, that is a bit surprising.  I guess someone blew their wad on Akers.  What did the other teams do to improve?  What is the money situation like now?

Wow, that is a bit surprising.  I guess someone blew their wad on Akers.  What did the other teams do to improve?  What is the money situation like now?
Team 3 added Akers, Mike Davis ($11 left)

Team 2 added ARob ($95 left)

I have $72 left.

Team 3 added Akers, Mike Davis ($11 left)

Team 2 added ARob ($95 left)

I have $72 left.
I guess the bad part is that there is no way you can get Kelce next week but you for sure will get Cook (if that team loses) and Chubb of the Kelce team loses.

Yeah.  I decided Mahomes and Waller was better than sitting idle and hoping that the right team got eliminated to get Kelce.  I'd rather survive this week and take my chances.

Users who are viewing this thread