What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Dynasty Offseason Stashes and Shark Moves (1 Viewer)

kittenmittens

Footballguy
Who are you stashing for the offseason in anticipation of changes?

Last year we called out Robert Tonyan in January just by paying attention, and had a bunch of other good calls in our thread.

Stashes and Buys:

Stash Andrew Luck.  Because there is no chance players are coming back until they do.  He's free.

Stash Donald Parham.  This guy is huge and fast and has a great looking young QB.  Henry is FA and was already franchised this year.

Darnell Mooney - buy.  He could get more targets with Allen Robinson potentially leaving via FA.

DJ Chark - buy if you can.  His value likely goes back up when he gets a QB.

Foster Moreau - if Waller goes down he steps right in.

Anthony Firkser - hasn't done a ton lately but Jonnu and Corey Davis are both Free Agents.

Who do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacoby Brissett-only for 2 QB/Super-flex...seems like there will be a lot of QB movement this offseason...right now he's gonna be a FA and could end up being a one year bridge with a rookie QB.

JJ Taylor-James White is gonna be a FA and Burkhead has a major injury...Pats are no strangers to giving an RB a red-shirt year...if you have some Advil ready there is a possibility he is part of the rotation next year.

Donovan People Jones-Starting to show something...not sure what happens between Beckham, FA and the draft but that comes with the turf with stashes.

Paris Campbell-It does appear there is talent here but can he stay on the field...can probably be had at a very low price.

Gerald Everett-still a tease after four years...he will be an UFA and if he goes elsewhere he may be worth one more roll of the dice.

Quintez Cephus-Who knows what Detroit's WR corps will look like next year as Golladay and Jones are slated to be UFA's...could be a role for him.

Every league is different with their IRs and roster sizes but here are Injured guys who maybe forgotten and on waivers-Tarik Cohen, Marlon Mack, Damien Williams

Good topic. As always, no one is ever “free” as they cost you a roster spot and everything is roster size dependent. I like Parham and Cephus although the latter is on a lot of taxi squads. I like to also look at who is on IR as there is not always room to stash everyone who goes on it. Guys like Uzomah and Jarwin may be available but not showing up on any “top free agent” searches.

Good topic. As always, no one is ever “free” as they cost you a roster spot and everything is roster size dependent. I like Parham and Cephus although the latter is on a lot of taxi squads. I like to also look at who is on IR as there is not always room to stash everyone who goes on it. Guys like Uzomah and Jarwin may be available but not showing up on any “top free agent” searches.
Good call on Jarwin. He was available in my 14 team dynasty. So picked him up, moved to IR and also grabbed Adam Trautman as another upside TE.

Like the Parham call as well, but not sure how many TE stashes I need!

Great stuff Boston.  I like all of those calls.  Definitely a toss up going into the draft and FA, and that's where we can position ourselves to gain from the shuffle.

A few sells I am thinking of:

Sell James Robinson if you can get market price (startup 3rd/4th). There seems to be no way he gets this same kind of opportunity going forward and it's a big risk holding an RB with that big of a role through the offseason.  It won't take much more than a 2nd/3rd round draft pick or a modest FA acquisition to crush his value pretty hard.

Sell Drew Lock if anyone is buying off of that last game.  He is bad.  Can't see him being a starting QB in the league for long.

Sell Daniel Jones.  See Lock, Drew. 

And another stash:

Eno Benjamin - Kenyon Drake is FA and he has some potential.

Great topic.

Colin Johnson - big slot, showing well with limited and poor quality targets: 17/30 for 264 yds (15.5 ypr), 2 TD.

Gerald Everett - second this recommendation... seems like he's on a traditional TE growth timeline which is slower than it might have been with Higbee. High draft pick, great measurables, good production for the opportunities he's had, and UFA next year.

Quintez Cephus - second this one too... great training camp, good tools, steady contributor with opportunity next year.

49ers DST - probably on the wire, this was the #2 D last year that got crushed by injuries earlier this season... they've been a good nfl D this year even without all their playmakers, potential return to top scoring unit next year if you have room to hold.

Nice topic, kittenmittens

Andrew Luck seems likely to never play again, but if you have a roster spot and need help at QB, you could roll the dice.  You never really know.

I am more interested in making a play for Carson Wentz while his stock is down.  The Eagles committed themselves to Wentz with his contract, and I expect he will get another shot.  He has shown before he is an elite QB when his game is clicking.  Hey, if Trubisky can revive his fantasy value, Wentz certainly can!

Donald Parham is interesting.  He is the ultimate low-floor, high-ceiling sleeper.  Unlike many other TE prospects who bring a basketball-type of catch radius and vertical target to the gridiron, Parham put up excellent receiving numbers in college, albeit at little-known Stetson University.  He is still about 25 pounds of muscle away from being a legitimate TE mismatch prospect.  With so many prospects to watch at the TE position, I am probably not rostering Parham, but I will be monitoring the situation in LA this offseason.

Preston Williams, Darnell Mooney, Gabriel Davis, Parris Campbell and Quintez Cephus are all likely rostered in most dynasty leagues, but they each present excellent upside, so buy low where you can.

Bryan Edwards was a dynasty draft darling back in August, but to say he has had a disappointing rookie season would be an understatement.  Still, he is an intriguing long-term prospect who might be had for cheap.

Tyler Johnson is another rookie wideout who has found himself at the wrong end of his team's depth chart, but he is worth stashing in deep dynasty leagues.  Andy Isabella falls in this same category.  James Washington may be emerging a bit, but with so many mouths to feed, he is still buried as well.

How about a pair of deep developmental receivers named Isaiah?  Both Isaiah Coulter (Hou) and Isaiah Hodgins (Buf) are buried on their teams' depth charts, but they are intriguing long-term dynasty prospects.  Neither is probably worth a roster spot at this point, but keep them on your watch list.

I like Boston's call on JJ Taylor.  He fits the James White/Kevin Faulk profile that Belichick and the Pats seem to find a role for.  White will turn 29 this offseason and is a free agent.  Even if White returns, Taylor could transition into that role.

It is too soon to write off Gerald Everett.  The Rams seemed like a great fit for him, but he has not yet developed like I had hoped.  I feel like much of that could be due to a lack of sustained opportunity, because we have seen flashes of Everett being an excellent receiving TE.  The time-split with Higbee may be hindering Everett's development.  I stashed him last offseason.  Perhaps I will do the same this offseason.

Dawson Knox may be sitting out there on some dynasty waiver wires, and I like getting a piece of the Buffalo offense.

3 hour lunch brought up Blake Jarwin.  I was excited to see what Jarwin could produce this season, and I had him as a top 10 TE heading into 2020.  It is not as if Dak developed chemistry with Dalton Schultz this season, so perhaps the Cowboys just take a mulligan for 2020.  OJ Howard also missed out on what seemed like a great opportunity this season, and he could bounce back strong in 2021.

John Ross, Dante Pettis and Antonio Callaway all have been NFL disappointments, but perhaps a full offseason with new teams can revive their once-promising careers.  Put them on your dynasty watch lists.

Rashaad Penny is working his way back from injury.  Carson has faced a myriad of injuries and will be a free agent this offseason.  If Seattle allows Carson to walk (limp?) in free agency, perhaps Penny could step (hobble?) into a starting job.

I mentioned him in the dynasty value thread, but Jeff Wilson may be intriguing and cheap.

Coleman and McKinnon are UFAs and already phased out in the running game, leaving Mostert and Wilson as 1A/1B.

Mostert will probably remain the preferred guy, but we all know his health issues (although Wilson has his own of course). There’s always a chance that the team signs or drafts more company for Mostert/Wilson given Shanahan’s RBBC preference, but you never know.

Andrew Luck seems likely to never play again, but if you have a roster spot and need help at QB, you could roll the dice.  You never really know.

I am more interested in making a play for Carson Wentz while his stock is down.  The Eagles committed themselves to Wentz with his contract, and I expect he will get another shot.  He has shown before he is an elite QB when his game is clicking.  Hey, if Trubisky can revive his fantasy value, Wentz certainly can!

Donald Parham is interesting.  He is the ultimate low-floor, high-ceiling sleeper.  Unlike many other TE prospects who bring a basketball-type of catch radius and vertical target to the gridiron, Parham put up excellent receiving numbers in college, albeit at little-known Stetson University.  He is still about 25 pounds of muscle away from being a legitimate TE mismatch prospect.  With so many prospects to watch at the TE position, I am probably not rostering Parham, but I will be monitoring the situation in LA this offseason.

Preston Williams, Darnell Mooney, Gabriel Davis, Parris Campbell and Quintez Cephus are all likely rostered in most dynasty leagues, but they each present excellent upside, so buy low where you can.

Bryan Edwards was a dynasty draft darling back in August, but to say he has had a disappointing rookie season would be an understatement.  Still, he is an intriguing long-term prospect who might be had for cheap.

Tyler Johnson is another rookie wideout who has found himself at the wrong end of his team's depth chart, but he is worth stashing in deep dynasty leagues.  Andy Isabella falls in this same category.  James Washington may be emerging a bit, but with so many mouths to feed, he is still buried as well.

How about a pair of deep developmental receivers named Isaiah?  Both Isaiah Coulter (Hou) and Isaiah Hodgins (Buf) are buried on their teams' depth charts, but they are intriguing long-term dynasty prospects.  Neither is probably worth a roster spot at this point, but keep them on your watch list.

I like Boston's call on JJ Taylor.  He fits the James White/Kevin Faulk profile that Belichick and the Pats seem to find a role for.  White will turn 29 this offseason and is a free agent.  Even if White returns, Taylor could transition into that role.

It is too soon to write off Gerald Everett.  The Rams seemed like a great fit for him, but he has not yet developed like I had hoped.  I feel like much of that could be due to a lack of sustained opportunity, because we have seen flashes of Everett being an excellent receiving TE.  The time-split with Higbee may be hindering Everett's development.  I stashed him last offseason.  Perhaps I will do the same this offseason.

Dawson Knox may be sitting out there on some dynasty waiver wires, and I like getting a piece of the Buffalo offense.

3 hour lunch brought up Blake Jarwin.  I was excited to see what Jarwin could produce this season, and I had him as a top 10 TE heading into 2020.  It is not as if Dak developed chemistry with Dalton Schultz this season, so perhaps the Cowboys just take a mulligan for 2020.  OJ Howard also missed out on what seemed like a great opportunity this season, and he could bounce back strong in 2021.

John Ross, Dante Pettis and Antonio Callaway all have been NFL disappointments, but perhaps a full offseason with new teams can revive their once-promising careers.  Put them on your dynasty watch lists.

Rashaad Penny is working his way back from injury.  Carson has faced a myriad of injuries and will be a free agent this offseason.  If Seattle allows Carson to walk (limp?) in free agency, perhaps Penny could step (hobble?) into a starting job.
It feels like 15 years ago that Dante Petts was a legit fantasy asset...man, that went south real quick!

It feels like 15 years ago that Dante Petts was a legit fantasy asset...man, that went south real quick!
Yeah, it is crazy.  Pettis flashed some glimpses of being a dynamic talent, but he quickly fell out of favor in SF.  Hopefully, he can turn things back around.  I don't know if it was a lack of discipline, a lack of toughness, or what the coaches saw in SF, but it does make you wonder.  Matt Breida looked like a legitimate talent, also.  Go figure!

Great list. Thanks.

Of this group, Parris Campbell is most interesting. There is no clear cut WR1 on the Indy offense and Campbell has legitimate talent. Despite the recent spike, TY Hilton is more a name than a player and Pittman, while another valuable dynasty asset is only marginally better positioned to be the Colt's lead WR. 

Will Dissly- before going down with a serious injury last year he was off to a hot start, enter Greg Olson this season. Another season removed from his torn achilles and I would assume no Olson on the roster he could be a sneaky add in a muddled position.

A few more:

Josh Reynolds-UFA who could be in a better position to be more productive with a new team than with the crowded Rams skill players...been pretty productive the last 2.5 years when you consider where he is in the pecking order.

Irv Smith-Only 22 years old and it feels like there is a changing of the guard at TE in Minny...that being said after last week if he has another big week his value has a chance to really go up because as a second round pick out of Bama he is not coming out of nowhere in the Dynasty landscape.

Russel Gage-only one year left on his deal where he could go off to a more prominent opportunity/role...also, ( and there is a good chance this won't happen) but the Falcons are probably gonna go thru a major rebuild (that part will probably happen) and if part of that happens to be a Julio deal his value in 2021 could go up dramatically.

AJ Dillon-he hasn't rushed for 100 yards total this season...yet, like Jordan Love the second round pick seemed more for the future but that could be 2021 because as of now Aaron Jones has not been extended and if he goes elsewhere Dillon could have a big opening.

Of this group, Parris Campbell is most interesting. There is no clear cut WR1 on the Indy offense and Campbell has legitimate talent. Despite the recent spike, TY Hilton is more a name than a player and Pittman, while another valuable dynasty asset is only marginally better positioned to be the Colt's lead WR. 
Curious to know thoughts on why Pittman can’t be the main guy in that offense when Hilton leaves.

Curious to know thoughts on why Pittman can’t be the main guy in that offense when Hilton leaves.
He certainly could be. Think it is roughly a 50% chance that Pittman becomes the alpha. Think there is also a 35%-40% chance Campbell takes that role. Pittman is universally rostered. Campbell is widely available, so count me in at virtually no cost. Of all the aforementioned players in this thread, Campbell has the highest ceiling. 

I'll throw Kahale Warring out there. Hasn't been able to do much, but late blooming TEs appear to the rule not the exception. He hasn't gotten much of a chance yet but he was an early -ish 2019 pick. Sounds like he is struggling to pick up the playbook still:

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/john-mcclain/article/Texans-Kahale-Warring-tight-end-no-catches-15801083.php

But if - big if - he can sort that out, he has the athletic profile to be something on a team with a void at TE and a great young QB

Cole Kmet is someone I'm stashing. Highly drafted and starting to show something down the stretch. ARob likely to depart via FA and if they don't bring in an alpha receiver, that could open up an even bigger role for him in the passing game next year. The X factor, of course, is who the QB is.  

I like the AJ Dillon call for any owners who had different/higher expectations for Dillon in year 1. I’ll try to acquire in my leagues for a mid/late 2nd.

Faust said:
Great topic @Kitten Mittens

Some insights on stashing Andrew Luck:

Colts owner Jim Irsay on Andrew Luck return: 'I think that door's closed'

He is likely available in 99.9% of leagues and only costs a roster spot or taxi squad spot to pick him up; however, it doesn’t sound like Andrew Luck will be returning to the Colts anytime in the foreseeable future.
Yes, I agree, but at the same time everyone close to the person always says that in these types of situations.  They never want to speculate that the person might come back until it's happening. 

I believe Gronk was a long shot to ever come back until he suddenly wasn't, amongst others. 

This one I agree is very unlikely but the upside if it did happen is also very high 

Ack88 said:
He certainly could be. Think it is roughly a 50% chance that Pittman becomes the alpha. Think there is also a 35%-40% chance Campbell takes that role. Pittman is universally rostered. Campbell is widely available, so count me in at virtually no cost. Of all the aforementioned players in this thread, Campbell has the highest ceiling. 
Campbell seems to have that slot plus role locked up if he can't stay healthy.  I don't think he's an alpha type.  I'm buying both Campbell and Pittman either way, alpha is probably just semantics. 

This is a deeper one and I will probably just end up throwing him back at the August draft, but I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea to park on Damien Williams.   He's getting up there in age and will obviously have some rust to shake off, but I don't think Bell will be back and Thompson doesn't seem to have any momentum.    If they sign a half-way decent free agent to be the #2, then I probably throw him back.

Any underutilized RB FAs with a little bit of talent would be interesting to me since the draft isn't supposed to be all that deep.   My offseason wish is for Darrell Henderson or Kerryon Johnson to get a one-way ticket out of town.   I don't think that's going to happen, but I will settle for a #2 role without a #3 in the mix.         

Had to part with Hayden Hurst and choose between Paris Campbell and Bryan Edwards the other day in order to make a championship run.   It was an excruciating decision but I chose to keep Edwards over Campbell.   Would like to get all three back at the point that I get eliminated, but fully expect them to be scooped up.   

Great list. Thanks.

Of this group, Parris Campbell is most interesting. There is no clear cut WR1 on the Indy offense and Campbell has legitimate talent. Despite the recent spike, TY Hilton is more a name than a player and Pittman, while another valuable dynasty asset is only marginally better positioned to be the Colt's lead WR
Have to disagree with the bolded. Campbell is two seasons in and has barely played because he can't stay healthy. Pittman has flashed and looks legit. Also, Pittman is a legit outside WR, whereas Campbell seems destined for the slot if he can stay on the field at some point.

I like Campbell's potential, just saying I think his ceiling is #2 for the Colts, whereas IMO Pittman is likely to be the #1.

I'll second whoever mentioned HOU WR Isaiah Coulter.

Similar to Detroit's WR Q. Cephus, there are multiple FA WR's that may be leaving Houston (Cooks, Fuller). IF they were to leave, 6'3" Coulter's only competition currently on the roster would be 5'11" Coutee and 5'10" Cobb. Height obviously isn't a guarantor for success but to have a decent shot as an outside/redzone WR for a great young QB like Watson could be valuable, especially in a TD-heavy scoring system.

David Njoku - 2017 1st rounder, elite athletic profile, 2022 UFA but trying hard to get out of CLE, shown flashes of potential. Still only 24 w/4 years of nfl experience in a position that takes a long time to learn. Might just need a change of scenery. Looks like he's on the wire in most leagues.

Week 15 Dynasty Risers and Fallers: Eagles' Jalen Hurts is the real deal

Excerpt: https://www.pff.com/news/fantasy-football-week-15-dynasty-risers-fallers-philadelphia-eagles-jalen-hurts

RISER: TE DAVID NJOKU, CLEVELAND BROWNS

Njoku hardly holds any value in leagues that don’t prop up tight ends, but he did record his highest snap -total and snap share of the season last week with Austin Hooper out. He earned four targets and ran 30 routes, only three fewer than rookie Harrison Bryant. Tight end is a position that requires an infamous length of time for players to break out, and Njoku was once an exciting first-round prospect.

https://twitter.com/pff/status/872507623169458176?s=21

After requesting a trade this season, he’ll certainly land somewhere other than Cleveland in free agency. He’s worth throwing into trades as a small piece who could produce in the right spot next year.
Lot of good recommendations in this thread. Would be cool if we could collate and tier them. 

Thoughts on Ke’shawn Vaughn?

Fournette and McCoy are UFAs and unlikely to return. Jones has been solid this year, but lacks in the passing game. Arians just said the other day that Vaughn has “come on like gangbusters” and he was drafted by Arians.

Thoughts on Ke’shawn Vaughn?

Fournette and McCoy are UFAs and unlikely to return. Jones has been solid this year, but lacks in the passing game. Arians just said the other day that Vaughn has “come on like gangbusters” and he was drafted by Arians.
Truly one of the more random FF players we've seen in awhile...was kind of an unknown pre-NFL draft, got a lot of hype after the getting selected reasonably high by the Bucs and because a lot of people were not high on Jones (and Fournette was not there yet) and than probably got over-drafted in many rookie drafts that were early and has now become the invisible man with a season total of 9 carries and 4 receptions...as for the future he does fit that stash profile as both Fournette and McCoy aren't really cutting it...there are two questions I have...one, is he not playing because he is having kind of a red-shirt year like Damien Harris had where he projects to the future and two, with the Brady window closing will Tampa give him a role or will they chase a veteran like James White who will be an UFA and could pay immediate dividends...I think he's a real interesting addition to this list and I would love to see him have a game where he gets 8-10 touches and we get a good look at him but that may not happen with where they are...that being said I do believe you will know exactly where he stands by what else they bring in this off-season...I do think it will that simple because this team is definitely all in on the now.

Have to disagree with the bolded. Campbell is two seasons in and has barely played because he can't stay healthy. Pittman has flashed and looks legit. Also, Pittman is a legit outside WR, whereas Campbell seems destined for the slot if he can stay on the field at some point.

I like Campbell's potential, just saying I think his ceiling is #2 for the Colts, whereas IMO Pittman is likely to be the #1.
You very well be right. I would say the difference, at least in regard to this thread, is that Pittman is universally rostered and Campbell is likely available. 

I'm trying to roster both because there is no clear WR1 on the Colts right now.

Thoughts on Ito Smith for next year?

He’s played well in limited opportunities and has “earned” the starting gig for the next few weeks. He’s also the only signed RB for next year (Gurley and Hill are UFAs).

Presumably with a new coach they’ll look to the draft, but they have a lot of needs, so you never know. 

Thoughts on Ito Smith for next year?

He’s played well in limited opportunities and has “earned” the starting gig for the next few weeks. He’s also the only signed RB for next year (Gurley and Hill are UFAs).

Presumably with a new coach they’ll look to the draft, but they have a lot of needs, so you never know. 
He just doesn't look like he's anything more than a JAG...I think the reason he's getting this starting gig is more about the level of play of the other RBs...Atlanta has a lot of needs but I would be shocked if there is not at least one RB on the roster next year who is better than him...best bet for his career is he transitions to a reliable third down type of RB (a poor man's Duke Johnson possibly) and figures out a way to have a long career in that type of role. 

icehouse said:
Just in case Pollard and Hurts are still out there....
What are some thoughts on Pollard if in fact Zeke is traded in the offseason? Would he get Zekes workload or would they bring in a complimentary piece and run a committee?

What are some thoughts on Pollard if in fact Zeke is traded in the offseason? Would he get Zekes workload or would they bring in a complimentary piece and run a committee?
In general I think it is safer to assume a situation like this would involve a complimentary back...while there are some exceptions that is just how the NFL is trending...that being said for a player with the skill-set of Pollard (explosive with receiving skills) his value would sky-rocket if Zeke is out-of-the-picture...he doesn't need to be used like Derrick Henry to be big time fantasy RB.

My roster is filled with stash players (surprise, I missed the playoffs).

Royce Freeman:  He's buried on the Broncos bench, but I'm holding in case he finds his way to a better situation this offseason.  #2 in KC would be the dream.

Keelan Cole:   59% owned according to MFL, so not sure if he counts in this thread, but with new expectations that Trevor Lawrence will land in Jacksonville, all JAX WRs are stash/holds.  Heck, I'm tempted to dust off Marqise Lee.

Dante Pettis: Still has a faint whiff of that new car smell. Slayton has not exactly cemented himself as the #1 WR on the Giants (Sterling Shepard is destined to be WR2, a high-end #2 I think).  Worth a stash, though admittedly I have not kept tabs on new reports.

Jalen Guyton:  My favorite stash definitely comes with low-floor, high-ceiling possibilities, but averaging 19 yards per reception and developing alongside fellow rookie Herbert is a good start.

My roster is filled with stash players (surprise, I missed the playoffs).

Royce Freeman:  He's buried on the Broncos bench, but I'm holding in case he finds his way to a better situation this offseason.  #2 in KC would be the dream.

Keelan Cole:   59% owned according to MFL, so not sure if he counts in this thread, but with new expectations that Trevor Lawrence will land in Jacksonville, all JAX WRs are stash/holds.  Heck, I'm tempted to dust off Marqise Lee.

Dante Pettis: Still has a faint whiff of that new car smell. Slayton has not exactly cemented himself as the #1 WR on the Giants (Sterling Shepard is destined to be WR2, a high-end #2 I think).  Worth a stash, though admittedly I have not kept tabs on new reports.

Jalen Guyton:  My favorite stash definitely comes with low-floor, high-ceiling possibilities, but averaging 19 yards per reception and developing alongside fellow rookie Herbert is a good start.
Royce Freeman is a forgotten man in Denver.  We have seen Devontae Booker have some measure of success post-Broncos, and Freeman could settle into a reserve role as well, with some handcuff value, but I do not expect him to challenge for any significant playing time.

Keelan Cole jumped into the spotlight with a late-season run during his rookie season, then dazzled with a stellar one-hand grab that is still making the highlight reels, but he has not consistently put up decent stats.  A change at QB should help, but Cole also has some competition in Jacksonville.  I like the idea of stashing him, if you have room.

Dante Pettis flashed some real talent at SF, then quickly fell out of favor.  He is at least a player to watch.  

Guyton definitely interests me.  The athletic profile is there, although there are some minor red flags with him.  If I recall correctly, he left Notre Dame under suspicious circumstances, then failed to stick with Dallas last season (I think it was strictly a numbers thing in Dallas).  When Mike Williams, Keenan Allen and Hunter Henry are all healthy (yeah, right!), Guyton's role is pretty limited, but he adds a deep speed element to the team that is exciting.  Guyton is a worthwhile stash, especially in deep leagues.

Fulgham worth a stash? would be dropping another stash in Trautman.
I dropped Fulgham in favor of other stashes, myself.  Fulgham has not been fantasy relevant since Week #8, and the switch to Hurts has not benefitted Fulgham either.  In typical leagues, I prefer Trautman as a stash, personally. 

Besides, having Trautman on my team gives me flashbacks to Rambo!  Any man who can make Rambo can surely kick butt at TE!

"Company leader to identify Baker Team - Rambo, Messner, Ortega, Coletta, Jorgensen, Danforth, Berry, Krakauer confirm! This is Colonel Trautman. Talk to me, Johnny!"

Fulgham worth a stash? would be dropping another stash in Trautman.
I definitely favor Trautman over Fulgham under virtually any circumstance. I have him stashed too but did not include him earlier as I doubt he's available on the wire in dynsaty leagues that are 24-deep, which is my main point of reference.  Not sure what NOS plans are for Jared Cook, but he is a FA after this season (according to my sleuthing on his wikipedia page).

I mentioned him in the dynasty value thread, but Jeff Wilson may be intriguing and cheap.

Coleman and McKinnon are UFAs and already phased out in the running game, leaving Mostert and Wilson as 1A/1B.

Mostert will probably remain the preferred guy, but we all know his health issues (although Wilson has his own of course). There’s always a chance that the team signs or drafts more company for Mostert/Wilson given Shanahan’s RBBC preference, but you never know.
I think Mostert is also someone you can get cheap right now.  Everyone is out due to the injuries and age for dynasty purposes but he was extremely explosive when healthy and a guy like that with an ankle/foot injury is basically going to make him useless.  I would try getting him as a throw in or giving up a late round pick anywhere I can.  This is a bottom of the barrel price point to acquire him.  If they owner is balking at that then I wouldn't push but as a very cheap acquisition I think the upside is worth the gamble.  

I think Mostert is also someone you can get cheap right now.  Everyone is out due to the injuries and age for dynasty purposes but he was extremely explosive when healthy and a guy like that with an ankle/foot injury is basically going to make him useless.  I would try getting him as a throw in or giving up a late round pick anywhere I can.  This is a bottom of the barrel price point to acquire him.  If they owner is balking at that then I wouldn't push but as a very cheap acquisition I think the upside is worth the gamble.  
Because he's so explosive, and because he'll be 29 next season, I've got him categorized as a ride'm until the wheels fall off.  Same for David Johnson, who is not as explosive, but similarly a player I don't think I could trade unless I chose to sell very low.

Because he's so explosive, and because he'll be 29 next season, I've got him categorized as a ride'm until the wheels fall off.  Same for David Johnson, who is not as explosive, but similarly a player I don't think I could trade unless I chose to sell very low.
I agree.  But it seems many people are too frustrated based on this year and may not want to put up with those issues again.  He is just a player I would look to get cheap and if not oh well.  

Users who are viewing this thread